Mia

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WanderingturnupII, May 12, 2004.

1. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

shagnasti, and MammaMamma... Donmon1 disapeared from the old forums right before they disapeared...Who else is conspicuous by their absence?

2. paix

paix Senior Member

hmmm, you're right...

I think Shagnasti wanted to ge out of L.A. (who can blame him?), and was gonna head up north, but I think I may have emailed him a couple times, I'll see if I still have the adress.

Mammamamma, I don't know where she's gotten to, maybe she didn't want to register again, or went away for a week or somethin?

Raven23 hasn't been around either, for maybe 3 or 4 days before the old board died, but I know some family I can call to get his email adress, or just to see if they've heard from him, he checks in with them alot I think...

Shaggy and Mammamamma though, where could they have gone? Perhaps they ran off together to vegas, lol

3. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Mamamamma is still here, but she goes under the name MamaTheLama now. I'm not sure about shagnasti, though.