Mexico gives no fucks about political correctness

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, Mar 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How about fuck off back to your own stupid forum and grow up

everything bagel likes this.
  2. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Why do you do this?

3. lode

lode Banned

Well yeah, that might have been the implication if he asked all the other kids.

But singling out the Japanese kid as the only one to ask about Pearl Harbor, is best case, a little obtuse. You don't really seem to be care about listening to Bagel, you're just using her posts a springboard for whatever your agenda is.

Tyrsonswood, Meliai and Gul Dukat like this.
  4. Because I hate seeing people run to mods when it is none of their business. She is a serial offender and also rude and abusive every day.

5. I don't have a forum for the 500th time champ.
    Cheers for the abuse though:sunglasses:

6. lode

lode Banned

Since this thread is already off the rails...

Thinking of you @Asmodean

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  7. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

She's also a human being who has openly admitted to having a disorder that makes social cues a challenge for her. Despite that she's trying to interact socially. Instead of making an effort to appreciate that you make jokes. Cmon man... be better

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  8. All he does is just be rude all the time. Had him posting on my own forum then banned him because of his own terrible behaviour. He really should know better.

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

nope, no agenda at all. I am just saying that all grade 8 students, especially girls, want to fit in. Many don’t. I didn’t and hated when any attention was brought on me by teachers and questions. I also experienced racism. You can believe it or not, don’t really care. I was also oblivious to it. Still Am at times.

teachers, I noticed, especially from 6-8 would rotate around the class. They would not always pick on one. Maybe it was just her turn. He wanted her to feel included more perhaps. Seeing that incident differently is not a bad thing. I do like to think of things in a positive way. Benefit of doubt. There is another possibility, just as strong as how she felt about it. Might benefit her to not view it as racism, because there is a strong possibility it wasn’t. The world can look to grim if everything is viewed as racist. Same for the couple who she helped. They might have been surprised someone offered to help, rather than her ability or not to speak English. We don’t know what they thought... I got the impression they were appreciative of her help. Again. I lean to the positive side. If they did assume she couldn’t speak English, they learned something. And she taught them that. :)

10. She's got you fooled I reckon,she has shown she can hold her temper with certain moderators but when it's someone of no value to her the abuse comes flying. I see her for her actions not her sob stories.

11. Lol:sweatsmile:

12. He also lies about a lot of things when he is online.
    Told me a whopper of a lie about his own health.
    If you really have PTSD @Mustard Tiger stop trolling me on here at once

13. Certifiable. You need to step away from the computer mate:sunglasses:

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Posts are disappearing from this thread somehow

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  15. lode

lode Banned

Crazed mods or is is HF sick again?

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think that's what happens when a user uses multiple accounts and posts under the same IP.

17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Biased modding

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Pull Your Head In Is A Tried And True Aussie Saying........BUT......There Is Another Saying

Which I Feel Will Work Just As Well And Breath New Life Into Hip Forums Banter........

And That Is......."PUT A SOCK IN IT".............And Now Lets Put It To The Test......... :p

PUT A SOCK IN IT.... "Sooooooooze"....... :D

Cheers Glen.

19. lode

lode Banned

Hipforums mods are like ancient Greek gods. There's not really a lot of consistent reason to what they do, and it's difficult to tell them apart from natural disasters.

6-eyed shaman and Mustard Tiger like this.
  20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL........Get Ya Popcorn Here Folks....... :D

Cheers Glen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.