Methqualone

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Hedgeclipper, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

So we've all heard about the infamous 'ludes' of th 60's and 70's, sold as a sleeping pill, as an alternative to barbituates, they were very popular. From what I've heard aobut them, they were like barbs or benzos but with a huge kick of euphoria. U read an erowid experience where someone took methqualone with DMT and got to have mindsex with the univerese. Basically, I've been very interested in this drug from what I've heard of it and because of it's rarity these days. In the US it was made schedule I in 1984 and Quaaludes have been very hard to find since then. One erowider had synthesized methqualone himself, but he was a pharmacologist and, after taking a look at the synthesis, I know that it definitely wouldn't be possible for me.
    I did, however, recently learn that, being Schedule II or III here in Canada, methqualone can still be obtained with a prescription and tryiong ludes has always been a goal of mine. Now I'm already prescribed zopiclone and alprazolam, an anxiolytic sedative and a hypnotic and methqualone, being a sedative hypnotic, seems like it would be a reasonable reprlacement for my current meds. I do have an anxietydisorder and horrible insomnia, so I need it anyways. My question is, how do you think I should go about getting quaaludes from a cannuck doctor?

2. luciano

luciano Member

I don't mean to be an asshole but that is 99% mission impossible (i've always wanted to try this as well....this and PCP).

If you are in Canada you will see that doctors/psychiatrists (same ones that seem very generous in their scripting) will be reluctant to prescribe even Meprobamate. My psychiatrist has had me for the past 4 and 1/2 years on 4mg clonazepam an 0.3mg clonidine. After having gotten a prescription for Soma (carisoprodol) from my psychiatrist I found out when going to the pharmacy that it hasn't been available since 2003-2004

I asked him for Meprobamate instead and he refused saying due to my history of addiction and the nature of the drug it would be too risky and that it wasn't a muscle relaxant but more of a narcotic. Instead I got Baclofen, which would make me throw up a full 24hrs the next day in less than my prescribed dose and it did the same to everyone who tried it (people who bragged they never throw up).

The reason you, me or anyone will ever be prescribed methqualone from a doctor here in Canada is because the medical applications of methqualone such as anxiety reduction, as a hypnotic, central muscle relaxant, insomnia agent and such other uses can be found in many of today's more modern medicine which has all of the above medical effects and applications but with a lower risk of misuse, abuse, dependence and lower side effects.

In many Eastern European countries I know for a fact there is an old medication since the early 60's made right in the specific country which contains amo-barbital. This medication is very commonly given out over there just like benzos are given out, however this is given to people that do not seem to respond well to benzos regarding their efficiency...usually this medication is given for insomnia and traumatic incidents.

There are many other medications that are EXTREMILY effective if not MORE effectve (than qualudes) for the conditions you mentioned, the most serious you mentioned that benzos may not respond well to is the insomnia factor. The medications besides amo-barbital that come to mind are: Midazolam (very popular in Eastern Europe), Flunitrazepam, Flurazepam, Nitrazepam......Phenobarbital (also very popular in Eastern Europe).

The benzos I just mentioned are very, very, commonly prescribed for insomnia and the rest of the conditions you listed that methqualone would be usefull for. In any case I believe you would get barbs before a doctor would give you methqualone. In case you are wondering Amo-barbital is AMAZING.....on its own it's as euphoric and awsome as high dose opioids (though quite sedating), 20mg-30mg is more than enough (phenobarbital sucks donkey balls in comparison to amobarbital but it still has its medical applications, even today).

I've been on 4mg clonazepam for the past 5yrs almost and when I asked to get switched to diazpepam a year or two ago as I wanted it b/c of the longer half life, which I explained to him however I was litterally kicked out of his office like the worst kind of scumbag trying to fuck over his psychiatrist or something to that effect.

BTW I wasn't aware methqualone was available in Canada by prescription......can you provide a refference?

Maybe you read an old source like I did when I thought Soma was available here but an updated version of the medical/doctor's pharmaceutical book shows the most current updated version, indicating it was taken off around 2003-2004 (Soma).

CONCLUSION:

TAKE A TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA!!
    Your only chance to acheive your goal of getting your hands on actual methqualone is basically taking a plane and go on a short vacation to South Africa which is the only country, to my knowledge who manufactures it and pescribes it. It is commonly prescribed over there under the brand name Mandrax and it is a wide spread drug problem with users crushin and smoking their methqualone.

Taking a short vacation to South Africa is the best way to go about getting this drug and perhaps the only way. You could spend a whole lifetime on the internet trying to find a source for Mandrax and there will be a ton of scammers from all over the Methqualone using and transhippment/traffiking routes/countries such as India or Bangladesh leading to Europe and other countries of demand (where trafficants are taking a $0.50 pill from South Africa...maybe less, and by the time it reaches Europe it could go up more than 10x-20x the price).

There are private forums where you will find any drug you could have ever immagined from reliable vendors that never fail to provide and out of all the people I've met there I only know of 1 person that has a methqualone connection.

You will be scammed one way or another, there used to be pressed pills (Lemons) that were supposedly Methqualone pills though it was found to be high dose of alprazolam in them.

Go to South Africa & stay there 2 weeks and I guarentee you will come back with as much methqualone as you want. Even if its hard to get it from a doctor (which most definatley is not) as in the Eastern European countries where amobarbital is very common, almost everybody has it in their medicine cabbinet so SOMEONE will be able to help you for sure.

3. KyzerSoze

KyzerSoze Members

My first ever post so hope i do not break any rules. My peeps have alot of experience with Methaqualone aka Qualudes aka Mandrax. The fella is correct sayin can find all the ludes in S.A. They have completely destroyed a whole race of people as a 350mg tab was sold for eq to $2. It was Methaqualone mixed with either Diazepam or Dephenhydramine a antihistamine and mixed with cannabis and smoked. Now they prefere a more addictive and deadly synthetic drug called tik which is Meth. I would not recomend trying it as I have seen the clan labs they are made in which may inc using piss for water. And the jail time in SA is very high and harsh. I say if you want to know what it feel like.....its like taking Diazepam with alchohol.

1 person likes this.