Methadone Recreationally??

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Trippin' Billies, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

alright, so i go to pick up an oc 80 ($70 yikes! highest i've EVER paid!)... well anyway, he said he didn't have anymore when i got to his apartment, but he offered me a 40mg methadone wafer instead... I declined and told him to hold onto it and i'll get back to him.. so my question, is methadone any fun to do recreationally? would you eat or snort it? i have a near zero opiate tolerance btw.

thanks niggas

2. mac22

mac22 Member

i would definitely pick up that 40mg wafer if i were you!
    but only take like 10mg of it at a time.
    its a really subtle opiate high, but really really nice. hard to describe, but ya go for it as long as its not too expensive.
    dont worry about snorting it, just crush it up and swallow it.
    another thing is that it could take up to 2 hours to feel the efffects . so dont take another 10mg after 30 mins because you arent feeling it, you will feel it, just give it some time.

it is a looonngggggg lasting drug. lasts like all day.
    and it stays in your system for like 48 hours too or something.
    but ya pick it up, but just take 10mg.
    or save it until you are addicted to oxy and run out and are having horrible withdrawals! then youll be glad for methadone haha

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

methadone does have recreational potential! back in the day i got some(3 red capsules, unknown dose). i liked it better than all the other opiates ive tried including morphine, oxycodone, and oxymorphone. like mac said make sure not to re-dose too soon. when i did it i took one, then an hour later i weasnt feeling it so i took a second. about a minute after i took the second one the first one started hitting me, and after the second one kicked it i was having to concentrate very hard to breath, felt great tho! just be carefull its some pretty strong stuff if you dont have a big opiate tolerance. have fun methadone is the bomb. as for me, im gonna get some opana(oxymorphone) this weekend.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

40mg wafers aren't even prescribed anymore, as far as I know. How much is he charging you?

I wouldn't pay more then 20-25 for the wafer, and for your first time, don't take more then 10-15mg. Don't re-dose either.

Eat it orally, don't snort it.

5. mac22

mac22 Member

hey blitz i sent you a private message! get back at me man !

6. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

i get 10 mg methadone all the time...most ive ever popped was 30 mgs. binged on that shit for a good 2 weeks. then felt sick as shit. so watch out. but i dont need to tell you that. you either know that already or are an addict. id say just break it in half and chew it up or something. youll be feeling really really nice....a picture of it would help with identifying it also. if need be.

7. Trippin' Billies

so start out with ten milligrams? i'm going to pick it up tomorrow

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

^^^ first off.. make sure you're not gettin scammed.. like u4ia said.. 40mg waffers are no longer prescribed

9. does2

does2 Member

And to think, I had OC 80's offered to me for $20 each. I feel gifted.

10. Trippin' Billies

it says "methadone" with a "40" on the lower part of the pill so i assume its legit lol... i munched a quarter and felt pretty good all day.. i don't know if i'd drop another 20 bucks though...

11. pillpoppa

pillpoppa Guest

Joker, stop giving advice. They are still prescribed IN BULK son. Anyway, hey billie if a 10mg dose made you think it wasn't worth it, chew a 40mg wafer after a nice breakfast and you will be ripped all day long. If it feels like to much after it kicks in don't worry because it comes in waves. So wipe off the sweat open your eyes and blaze bowl.

Drink milk if you feel like you may vomit =(

HAVE A NICE DAY

12. Feelings Of U4ia

^I was the one who said they weren't prescribed anymore, which is correct. The FDA limited their use for patients in MMT (Methadone Maintenance)

So you stop trying to correct people when you have no idea what you are talking about. Why would something be ONLY prescribed in bulk, what are you talking about? Oh that's right, you don't know.

Also, billie, please don't listen to Mr. Pill poppas advice and take 40mg. Methadone is extremely strong, especially if you have a low tolerance to opiates. 10mg - 40mg is a huge jump, and you most likely will be throwing up all day if you make that big of a jump.

Award for the worst post of the day goes to....pillpoppa, the amazing kid with all the knowledge, and a whopping 4 posts!

Congrats.

And remember kids, when the FDA takes a drug off the market and limits it, you can still get them, you just have to get them in BULK!

Rofl.

13. pillpoppa

pillpoppa Guest

Joker said it also, first of all. Second, it may be strong to you but not him. Obviously a 10mg dose made billie feel that it was lame, which it is by no means. Finally, no one spoke to you son, so keep quiet when grown people converse.

TRANCE ...........Come on man, be serious!

14. does2

does2 Member

Whoah, ragging on each other isn't going to get the OP high or provide him with the advice he needs to use safely.

That is why people should always start low and work their way up... because muthafuckers are different and drugs are crazy.

15. Feelings Of U4ia

Joker said it in response to me saying it, so attack me for saying it, not him.

I see how you avoided bringing it up again because you were wrong about the wafer situation, cute.

Telling someone to take 4 times the dose just because he didn't feel it is not safe advice. Regardless if you think you are hardcore and can pop 40mg wafers all day (since you buy them in bulk, lol) doesn't mean that 40mg might be a little too much for him. It's better to work your way up...doing 4 times the amount is stupid to jump to for the second time.

Nobody had to speak to me, this is a free speech forum, and you actually did speak to me by posting a comment about something that originally was stated by me. I backed up my statement, and now you understand you are wrong, and you really had no reason to speak. It's understandable, thinking you know everything...but you will get over that smug personality and get put in your place pretty quick around here.

Also, attacking the type of music I like in a last ditch effort to cut me down? That is just desperate. Good try though.

Does, he got the info he needed, the only reason I posted again was to warn him not to follow this kids advice, and to stick to the legitimate, safe advice that has already been given to him by knowledgeable people. I am sure he wouldn't have actually took his advice though, considering it's hard enough to understand what he is saying when he types in ebonics.

Also, 10mg is by no means "strong" to me. It takes me around 100mg of Methadone to keep me well, but just because I can handle 40mg, doesn't mean I think everybody should jump to that dose the second time taking it. It's horrible advice.

A couple weeks back somebody posted about a friend that died on just 30mg of Methadone, because he wasn't opiate tolerant. So please, stop giving advice until you know what you are talking about, because I have proven everything you have said to date wrong.

16. does2

does2 Member

Ahoy matey, no worries.
    I just didn't want to see the thread sucked into the abyss we call "epic lulz".

Have fun, everyone.

:cheers2:

17. Feelings Of U4ia

I just don't like seeing bad advice given. I especially hate false information being spread, as he is doing with the Methadone wafers. Has anyone have heard something that ridiculous? The wafers were taken off the market and limited to certain people, but you can still get them in bulk? That doesn't even make sense.