metal pipes

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jakesanders, Jan 30, 2005.

1. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

All the metal pipes i've seen and used are a bunch of metal threaded parts. can these parts be picked up a local hardware store? If so, exactly what kind of parts am i looking for?

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I just use a sink pipe and yogurt contaier foil (it's better than aluminum) for foil.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

a metal pipe costs like 20 bucks, couldnt u just go and buy one?

4. delta9

delta9 Member

I dislike metal pipes for many reasons... But yes, you can get "extra" threading pieces at a hardware store and then create a unique and fairly cool metal pipe from a cheap $5 bowl-mouthpiece-plasticmiddle metal pipe easily :)

5. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

dont ask us what you need, be creative and use whatever parts you can think of. I would say just a 90 degree elbow, and the tube of the same size for the main chamber, and a screen or something. figure it out dude. Just get a fat glass piece

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

What I use:
    [​IMG]

7. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

i mean that all the pieces are obviously used for osmething else, and look like they could be gotten at a hardware store. i'll post a pic later of what i mean....