Mescaline

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by 25itripper, Nov 26, 2011.

1. 25itripper

25itripper Member

Iv recently have been able to get liquid mescaline and i wish i would have knowin about it before iv tried any psychedelic i dot regret trying all things iv tried but mesc is awsome it so perfect last long it puts you in a great state of mind. you feel great and the comedown is awsome nice after glow it is deff my favroite. iv been getting it in liquid form in those little brown viles about 2 inch long and there about half full i dont know the exact dose i get but i take 2 of those and thats a real good trip. i may try 3 or 4. i dont know exactly what a real heavy dose is. so what i would like to know is what is a real strong dose? and is there any good combos to take with this substance?:sunny:

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't think i've ever heard of liquid mescaline but consider yourself extremely lucky.

500-700 mgs of mescaline hcl is often considered a strong dose, unfortunately there is no way to translate that to your liquid mescaline. We could assume that it is a 1:1 ratio and therefore you could try 700 mls of liquid mescaline but that may not be accurate because they may have used a ratio with more mescaline to solution in order to fit it in those small vials you have. Also different forms of mescaline vary in dosage slightly.

Mescaline and MDMA
    Mescaline and LSD are notable combos though I have no experience with either.

I've taken mescaline via San Pedro cacti and that trip is well rounded enough for me to not really even consider mixing it with other psychedelics.

3. 25itripper

25itripper Member

it a sticky liquid and it takes about 3 hours for the trip to really kick in it has all the same effects iv read about when other peopl make the tea or extract right from the cacti. its the only type of mesc iv had the chance to try so i cant reallly compare. but i agree with you that it is the most well rounded trip out there i love this stuff. i may be getting the most pure stuff out there. Thanks for the info.

4. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

Sounds like cactus tea that's been reduced in a double boiler. If it's strong enough to give effects it's great, but it tastes like sweat from the devil's ass crack and I usually only get mild effects.

5. 25itripper

25itripper Member

That makes sense i think its very strong stuff. i have tripped on many things like high doses of 2cb, 2ci, 25inbome, shooms,mdma,dpt,dmt and this mescaline is one of the strongest and longest lasting trips i have ever had.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You could evaporate it off and wash what's left, to get a pure mescaline power or crystals that you can weigh. Or just evaporate it, wouldn't be too hard at all. But if you don't wash it and try it, you won't know if it's mescaline you're raving about, of if there's a substantial amount of effect from other alkaloids in your solution.

*edit* out of curiosity, how much are you paying for these? I've very seldom heard of mescaline being sold, and then it's usually by stupid people who think you just munch on a cactus spine and sooper drunk (maaan) or something like that. Normally one acquires cacti and prepares their own mescaline, so I'd be interested to know, if it's not super hush hush.

7. 25itripper

25itripper Member

i pay 15 a hit and its a half full brown vile about 2inch long. im told its mesc but i guess who knows but it has all the same effects people talk about when taking about mesc. its pretty amazing. wpuld it be tough to extract it into a powder and would that be better if i could snort the powder rather then consume the liquid?

8. tricknologist

What does the stuff taste like ?

9. 25itripper

25itripper Member

a little like alcohol and its real bitter tasting but washes down easly.

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Sounds like some sort of legitimate cactus extraction. But much of what you're talking about could still be other cactus alkaloids.

It would be plain easy to pour it on a flat pyrex dish and evaporate it, then you would be able to scrape it up with a razor and weigh the material that's left. But that would still include other alkaloids and inactive material. I don't know how hard it would be, but not hard I think, to wash what's left. I could be wrong, but I THINK MEK is what you'd want, and getting good enough solvent might be hard, if you wanted to lift off the mescaline.

11. 25itripper

25itripper Member

Thanks yes im happy i have the source im excited to go on more mesc trips.

12. tricknologist

I've only taken it in the form of cactus tea, and that doesn't wash down easily at all.

[​IMG]

13. 25itripper

25itripper Member

so iv heard haha i would like to try the tea also. i would like to grow my own cactus some day.

14. 25itripper

25itripper Member

pure biss 2cb and mesc pure bliss

15. madasahatter

madasahatter Member

i c your experianced in all your 2's as well same my first day on the thing looking for poeple who know what the fuck there on about y is lsd and 2cd dont work together i had 2cd 4 hours later acid nothing at all and how about a vial of the mascualine im yet 2 experiance it had my fare share of 2 and dmt the drug of geometric complexed patterns lollol
    lets b friends i got this contact sending me needle point from arrizona just got the mad hatters in had kool a layed at 140 mics these r 200 what u think of needle point do u c much californian sunshine over there been scares here

16. felix4life

felix4life Member

^ Do u speek engrish?

17. 25itripper

25itripper Member

Exactly haha i didn't understand.