Mescaline cactus in Canada?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Colimon, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I know it is very hard to obtain without being in extracted mescaline form in Canada.... My question is, would I have to go into the US or South America to actually experience it from taking the cactus itself, or could I get it here somehow?

2. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

I'm sure you could order it into canada. I get it in the US and Canada seems far more lenient than my homeland. Shit, you guys have smartshops in Toronto and BC. Just search for a good source. It may take time to find your favorite. I like peruvianus powder. Find a good seller and stick with them. There happens to be a good dealer that posts all over these forums :cough:cough:ahem!

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

AFAIK peyote isn't illegal in canadia.

4. mr.mescalito

mr.mescalito Member

theres this store in montreal i go to where i can buy small peyote cactis , dried peruvian torch, peruvian torch cactis... at least, if you go in Montreal you're certain of finding any drug you want.

5. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Actually, I've heard that peyote and cactuses containing mescaline are illegal if you cut them up or prepare for ingestion or something...