Men shaving their stuff

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Shadow2145, May 5, 2009.

1. Shadow2145

Shadow2145 comatose insomniac

Ok i was wondering how many men shave their crotch/balls/whatever else you may shave down there. Also ladies do you prefer men shaved or not. Guys post what you shave or why you dont. Ladies post why you prefer shaved or not.

Jcinalco likes this.
  2. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

I don't usually shave my stuff, but I trim it often. I am extremely hairy, so I need to!

3. Shadow2145

well im not hairy but i shave the whole crotch region. I dont shave my balls. I just shave around them. I shaved my balls once and they was very itchy until the hair fully grew back.

4. picollo

picollo Member

I shave, but not totally. I leave a little. I think you need to make it easier for people to find their way around.

5. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

I'm not a hairy guy by any means so I generally leave the equipment alone. The wife isn't all furry either so her's stays in it's regular form except maybe a little side maintenance for swimwear in the summer. Never gotten a hair in my mouth either. Go figure...the clitoral area is hairless. Duh.

6. Shadow2145

honestly to not shave would be a lot less work but i like my girlfriend shaved so its only right to her that i do too

7. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm very hairy so I shave the base of my shaft so I can go balls-deep without any scratching. I trim my balls, but rarely shave them.

8. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I don't really care for a shaved pubic area. I like men to be as nature made them down there.

9. Shadow2145

Is there any particular reason for this or is it simply just the way you feel?

10. caliente

caliente Senior Member

It's just my preference. It's no big deal. I just think shaved pubic areas look funny.

11. Cool Hand

Cool Hand Member

i shave it all, i dont like hair in my mouth so im pretty sure she dont want hair in her mouth

12. Shadow2145

i agree 100%

13. MyMistress'sBitch

MyMistress'sBitch Member

I shave for many reasons. First and foremost, to eliminate the chance of her gagging on stray hairs. Second, i think it makes sex smoother and more enjoyable; pubic hair chafes(sp) sometimes.

The funny reason? In my own head, I think it makes my junk look bigger...:eek: lol... The fiance laughed at me when I told her that, and said it was the silliest thing she had ever heard. We had a good laugh over that one...:)

14. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

The day that I fool around with Mother Nature to satisfy anyone else - will be a cold day at Hellsgate! 1.) I prefer my women bushy, to hold that marvelous scent and feel her hair beneath my face. 2.) I looked 'shaven' between the ages of birth and 10.5 - have no reason to go back. 3.) What the hell is wrong with looking like a man?
    BTW - women without pubic hair look as though they've been stabbed in the crotch, with a gaping wound to prove it!

15. MyMistress'sBitch

MyMistress'sBitch Member

For the record, I meant trim, not shave. I have enough razor burn on my face, and do not desire it in my crotch. And, razor shaving tends to make it look as if I were 12 again...

16. missedit

missedit Member

I trim my area, I mean the tree looks bigger when the grass isn't too tall... Right?

17. wally m

wally m 14

I wouldn't know where to stop. I'm not a hairy guy but it all kinda connects.

18. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Why is it that every forum where sex is an open discussion there's always a handful of individuals who are pro-shave-it-all-off that manage to continuously press the issue whenever someone else says they're fine with their equipment in it's regular state?

Is it a need for validation regarding a cosmetic style that's only been around for a little less than a decade in the mainstream? Or do they work for Gillette's marketing team and are out doing grass roots research on the pulse of the mainstream in general regarding people's pubic regions?

It's nothing personal, I'm just curious why that happens. People are free to do as they wish but this milking of the shave-it-all-because-I-do stuff gets rather absurd after a while.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  19. Shadow2145

Thats cool. If its what you like i guess u dont really need a reason

20. Shadow2145

Its not just in your head i think it really does make you look bigger. I feel the same way