Men: How many times can you cum in a single day?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by buzzgunner, Jun 10, 2020.

?

How many times?

1. 1-3

37 vote(s)
    37.4%
  2. 4-6

36 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. 7-10

18 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. 11+

8 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

For guys who have had sex multiple times in a single day (and I suspect that's most of us), what's the greatest number of times (in a single day, from the moment you woke up until you fell asleep) that you've fucked to orgasm and productively ejaculated? My personal best is 6 and, surprisingly enough (to me anyway), it didn't occur until I was in my early 50s! I suspect that this isn't an especially impressive number and I'm curious as to how many times the real marathoners among you can go.

Bjgirl and Mirsman like this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

6 is my personal best too. Both with a partner and solo. Good on you for doing that in the 50s. I don't think I could but who knows with the right stimulus.

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Well, I'm 64 now and my frequency for sex (vaginal intercourse) hasn't just declined, it's got right off a fucking cliff. The last time my wife and I fucked was 24 July 2019 and before that, it was on 9 December 2018! That's 322 days (or 10 months and 17 days) from the last time until today and 227 days (or 7 months and 15 days) to the time before that! The shitty thing is that it's all on me. Due to a variety of health issues, my ED is so bad that it'd take the Army Corps of Engineers to get it up. :angry:

Lovnflman likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Marathon.... Not! At 66 I can cum twice in 12 hours and 1 more the next day. Then I need a full day to reload. In reality. I can go 4 times a week. Luckily, I have a great wife and is always ready when I am. I can cum 5 times in a week on occasions. I don’t need to go solo.
    Exercise, diet and staying hydrated is the key.

Mirsman likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I marked between 1 and 3. My body just can't do as once was. Recently I had a tryst with a partner but before we got together I fucked my fleshlight and ejaculated because I didn't want to cum to fast once we started to fuck. Then I came with her and followed that before bed when I masturbated and ejaculated once again. The next morning I used my fleshlight again and left a load in it. All this took place within a 24 hour period. So there's 4 in a 24 hour period recently but I did sleep between one. Usually the best I can do these days is two in one day. When the spouse and I were very active sometimes we would have sex all weekend long starting Friday afternoon and finishing Sunday. Across those weekends I came a lot, maybe as many as 8 to 10 times, maybe more. So much I would be sore for several days.

Mirsman likes this.
  6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Back in my younger days my best was 4. That was with a married friend who was able to get away for a night at a beachfront hotel. We had to make the best of the opportunity.
    My first night with my current wife was 2, but those sessions lasted a long time.
    As with buzz gunner our sex life has tanked. In the last 3 1/2 years we've had sex twice. At this point I really don't care since we've been sleeping in separate rooms. It's sad and I NEVER thought I'd find myself in this situation!

7. B1G_D

B1G_D Members

6 is the most times I've ever cum in one day

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Seven times on my wedding night. My wife and I dated almost eight years with no sex, so I needed to make up for lost time. The most since then? Two times, or three, at most.

The Shark, Mirsman and NakedInfluence like this.
  9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Six for me too .A while back though .

Mirsman likes this.
  10. starfield03

starfield03 Members

One or two is typical. The most I ever did was four times in a day. Those subsequent ones aren't as good as the first.

Mirsman likes this.
  11. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

My personal best is 5 and I was 21 at the time. I’m 52 now and rarely have sex more than once a day. I would do it more sometimes but the wife isn’t usually interested.

12. chad33705

chad33705 Members

hmm

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    Robbins123 likes this.
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

How long have you been training for that ? :grin:

14. Julyguy76

Julyguy76 Members

11 is the most i have in one day but usually around 7-8 im done.

jj07 likes this.
  15. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Senior Member

4 times in a day for me. Then I'm just a sex toy. Happy either way

16. chad33705

chad33705 Members

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Good job !

jj07 likes this.
  18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Mine was my wedding night and the next morning, 5 plus 2 the next morning, and did a 3 many times on a Saturday night, get our big 50 up this November was looking forward to it, but having a Pulmonary Embolism has put paid to that ever happening again, lucky if I get it once a week having a PE knocks your sex life sideways, but fighting it all the way so things may change? Who knows.

19. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

So was that end of story or is there more to come, cant tell us that and no finish.

20. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

At 51 I can still cum twice in about 15 minutes, give me another 30 minutes of foreplay and oral and I'll blow a 3rd time. give me a couple hour break before the next ones lol. And after the 3rd there's not much shooting out anymore.

Mirsman and JessWithCurves like this.