Men, do you ever get the urge while out of your own home?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by breadsticks88, Mar 21, 2018.

1. breadsticks88

breadsticks88 Members

there have been times when I have gotten the urge while at work or somewhere else not at home. What do you guys do in these situations? Do you just resist the urge? Do you rub one out in the bathroom?

I usually just resist and the feeling eventually subsides, but I have always wondered if there is a inconspicuous way people do it? Is there anything you can buy to help get the job done discretely? I know girls can buy vibrating panties or whatever, but you never hear anything for guys.

2. Goander

Goander Members

I have. Sometime I have taken care of it if the surroundings allowed. Office, car, etc.

3. breadsticks88

breadsticks88 Members

Yeah, but How do you do it? Like if your in a building, do you go into a bathroom stall with soap??? Do you bring anything along with you to make the transaction easier or more pleasurable?

I generally have shied away from soap cause I have heard it dries out the area and just is not the best thing to use all around.

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

If there's a will, there's a way, trust me.

5. Goander

Goander Members

It depends if no one is around, at my desk is fine. Have used restroom before.

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Three cheers for working from the home office!!!

7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Do I get the urge while out of the house? Does the sun rise in the east? Is the pope catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Do I do anything about it? Very very rarely. The restroom at work a couple of times.

8. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

Happens all the time. I usually do it in a restroom stall or a department store changing room because I prefer to be completely naked when I masturbate. Single-occupant public restrooms are my favorite.

9. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I know a bloke who had a wank in the toilet in the Vatican City because he got horny with all the sexy girls that were around.

10. BaldGuy87

BaldGuy87 Members

I have also done multiple times in restroom stalls, even remember doing it at a urinal once in a strip club in Europe. But never got the courage to do it in a changing room. Do you clean up after yourself? The idea is very tempting and I think about it at every visit to a department store but always worried about getting caught.

11. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

It depends. If I cum in my hand or on the mirror I’ll usually just lick it up, but if I cum on my chest or stomach sometimes I’ll just put my clothes back on. If I squirt it somewhere else I usually wipe it up with my underwear before getting dressed if I’m wearing any. I’m much more likely to not clean it up in a public restroom.

12. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

That s what work bathrooms are for.

13. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

He'll yes. I've done it in my car, at a park, in the woods...

14. MattVid

MattVid Members

Co worker looked at me like she wanted to fuck me years ago so I went into the restroom and work and jerked off. Blew my load into the toilet.

15. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I was fucking this older woman way back,once there was a time at work when she was wearing this really tight skirt and l would get a terrific hard on, she would notice the notice the bulge in my pants and smile at me.I then went to the toilet and jerked off my huge shaft

16. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

All the time. I can lick my office door at work or find a restroom

17. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

All the time.

18. Monarch61

Monarch61 Members

What man doesn't get an urge outside of home? Thats what I wanna know.

19. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure everyone has at one time or another. Most people have the decency and self-control to wait until home.

20. KurtH

KurtH Members

Sure . Why not? the shopping mall parking lot, in a park. Both have worked for me.