Men, do you enjoy...

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Kaitlin, Jan 10, 2018.

?

is it a turn on to see your partner is in pain during sex?

1. yes

5.8%
  2. no

63.5%
  3. if i know she enjoys it

32.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kaitlin

Kaitlin Members

I have a thing where i like to ride a guy and, if he is bigger down below, watch him while he watches me take it all the way in. and if there is pain during really deep sex, i want him to see my face so he can see how it hurts. is this unusual? i don't enjoy pain during sex unless my partner can see i'm in pain....

Don77 and GuyusesMac like this.
  2. Francois Louw

Francois Louw Members

Hi Kaitlin. I used to date a girl who wanted me to stuff my fist up her pussy. She said she enjoyed the feeling of being completely stretched and stuffed..

3. Goander

Goander Members

4. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

It just your little kink hun.
    Everyone likes different things.

5. sae68

sae68 Members

I always hurt my wife if i went deep and no she didn't really like me whacking her cervix or whatever it was i was hitting.So i was very self conscious about it,which stopped me relaxing and letting go.The best position for us where i could thrust more was spooning.

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Overall no unless she requests it. I was with a woman who liked her nipples twisted which I know would hurt me some if done to mine. But she loved it.

7. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

Hello Kaitlin, please don't get me wrong, it is not at all like I am purposely try to hurt me wife, and honestly it does not happen very often, but every now and then I do go a little too deep, and it does hurt her a little. The pain however is always very short lived, because as soon as I know this, it is literally only seconds before I orgasm.

8. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

BTW, Guyuses, Kaitlin hasn't been on Hip since 2018 (click on her avatar and see on the black profile box the last time on Hip. Also a good way to check out someone. Click Messages to see what they've posted before.)

For me, my wife has what must be a direct wire from her nipples to her pussy, and dearly loves her nipples sucked and played with. That usually includes a bit of teeth work. It could be nipping with the front teeth or chewing on with the back teeth. Just right to the edge of serious pain.

regina73 likes this.
  9. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

Guess I was replying back to someone's comment that was never going to see it, so thanks for helping me out with that.

10. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

However it is an interesting thread! And seems to be worth watching. The survey at the top is interesting also along with the stories.

Perhaps it can draw some new posters. I'm sure there are stories out there to discuss.

Related to that, You mentioned that as soon as you realize you've hit her cervix or something, you almost immediately cum. You think that's some sort of ancient primal reaction to 'taking' the female against their will? Could be, I suppose.

Did a few similar myself.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  11. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

You may be onto something there, which would explain why it turned me on.

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

No; causing pain's a total buzzkill for me.

Don77 likes this.
  13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

For me the answer is also NO. I know for a fact though that my wife enjoys how rough and "aggressive" her boyfriend is with her when they have sex. In her own words, she loves being "manhandled" by him