Men being hit on by men

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I was working plain clothes security at a posh night club in Hollywood Ca. There were levels of security there. Under me there were a group of 6 men all from France with heavy accents and all gay as i came to know. The main guy for some reason tried his best to get me to go home with him and his friends for a kind of gang bang party nite. He said just one time and you will be hooked and never go back to women. This has happened several times thru my life. Sometimes it is just a double take where the ball was in my court and all I had to do was nod yes or shake my head no. I must admit i was flattered each time.

I would have gone because he did entice me into a hard on and I have sucked dick in the past but the social pressure of my job and community kept me from acting out. Today if I was not married I sure would go.

Have any of you guys experienced anything like this.

crazytrain341 likes this.
  2. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

I’ve never been hit on by a man, but I was amazed at how often a former gf who is bisexual was hit on by other girls, I always thought it was a vibe she put out. Before she ever told me I had strong feeling she was bi, she had not done anything at that point to give me any indication that she was, it was something I sensed, clearly I was not the only one that picked up on it.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    Just for fun likes this.
  3. Just for fun

Ah the vibe, that makes sense.

4. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I've been hit on by other men plenty of times. One even bought me coffee. It was a nice gesture of him to do that.

FWKbi likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Happened only once to me. Went to a gay bar as a friend / coworker was doing his female impersonation show. One of his fellow impersonators was hitting on me until my friend pulled him aside to let him know I wasn't interested. I got a nice apology and was left alone the rest of the evening. Oh, and the show was really pretty good.

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I live in a college town, so I have probably been hit on at least a dozen times over the years.
    The funniest one was by a fella who works at a clothing store. I specifically asked for him when needing some new dress pants. This guy is very good at what he does, with recommendations based on what brand is best for your body type etc.
    Apparently he took the fact I asked for him differently. After getting the pants I needed, he starts talking about stuff... I was friendly back, and then he flat out asked me if I would like to meet him for a drink that weekend.
    Now why that is funny, is my wife was with me but looking at other items maybe 20 feet away. She picked up on it, and was laughing her ass when she saw me looking around for her to come rescue me.

SteveXR and FWKbi like this.
  7. Just for fun

I love it.

8. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Yes, I have been hit on numerous times, and have responded both negatively and positively, depending on how it felt.

Same for women, and people of various gender orientations.

All of this has led to a very satisfying life of intimacy.

9. I took my boyfriend to a gay bar in France when we were in holidays and he got hit on by another man and it was hilarious watching him getting all insecure and macho. Karma came back to bite me though when I was mistook for a drag queen

MasseurNaturel and FWKbi like this.
  10. Just for fun

OMG great story hahahaha

GoGo Boots likes this.
  11. Thanks. I remind him anytime he wears anything colourful.

12. barecanuck

barecanuck Members

I grew up in a small town and as I discovered later led a rather sheltered life, the big city was a new experience. I was waiting for the light at a crosswalk when another man started chatting me up which was ok.He invited me back to his home to get a warmer jacket and the light came on, I bolted! Ran down the street through a wedding procession and doubled back losing him, I could see him looking for me. I have since met openly gay men who have left me alone when they realized I had no interest, I am fine with it as long as they don't push.

FWKbi likes this.
  13. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

I have had a few cases where guys came onto me. I told them I wasn't interested and, in all but one case, that was that.

14. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Honestly, being hit on by another man makes me feel weird. It's only because I'm not out and probably never will be. I just want to avoid having any kind of discussion with anyone I know.

15. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Where did this happen, what was the atmosphere of the place, how was the conversation.....?

16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

If I recall correctly. It was at a small coffee shop. I was alone and someone else was waiting also. It was calm feel good atmosphere. He came up to me started a conversation. We got flirty after a minute or 2. Then he offered to pay for my coffee. My only regret is that I didn't get his number.

FWKbi and lion1978 like this.
  17. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I've been hit on by other men plenty of times.

Totally Yoda likes this.
  18. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Did you allow him to pay for yoyur coffee?

Totally Yoda likes this.
  19. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Yes. I didn't have a choice. He handed the cashier the money lol

20. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Awesome, did you "pay" him back? ;)

Totally Yoda likes this.