Memphis

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by Goozik, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Goozik

Goozik Member

Yeah I live in Memphis. Just wondering if anyone out there lives here also.

2. pastexit

pastexit Member

I reside in Germantown. Nice to meet you. Represent wizard's and whatever's. good quality costs way too much here!

Peace-

3. Goozik

Goozik Member

I'm right outside of Germantown at Kirby and Poplar. Ah yes, Wizards. Have you ever been to the Green orb?

4. halfpint04

halfpint04 Member

green orb closed down I thought.. and thats crazy cause I live right off poplar and kirby when I'm in Memphis

5. mycowsir

mycowsir Member

i live in germantown too

6. DeepRiverBlues

DeepRiverBlues Member

hahah a bunch of germantown kids hahahha
    I reside in midtown myself.

7. DeepRiverBlues

DeepRiverBlues Member

and i dont represent wizards at all. If you wanna pay hella overpriced for very low quality glass be my guest. The green orb got shut down but that place was the shit. Whatevers has the best and widest selection right now. Plus i know people that work there and they usually give me 40% off. Young avenue glass has been a lot better in the past but lately their selection has been mediocre and not very big. Dont even get me started on dank prices godd dam. Im getting sick of this 60 an 8th bullshit. If you kids are gonna sell dank sell it for 50 a got damn 8th god dammit.

8. DeepRiverBlues

DeepRiverBlues Member

do any of yall ever go to Audubon park? I basically live there

9. ManiaC00L

ManiaC00L Banned

movie releases. My life has revolved around Ganja and COmputing for as long as I can remember. Anyway my point is I'm looking for some cool people to live / share a communal apartment or house or volkswagon van with. I'm a drifter who's a bit more laid back then what most are use to.. ANyway if you gotta situation to propose let me know about it. You would be suprised what's negottiable. I ramble sorry I'm playin poker online on 2 different tables and smokin a bowl every few minutes. To reestablish. I like people who like to relax and i dont mind working but probably only at a cool place. I share everything i own with whoever asks. and i clean up after myself. If you know anybody looking to meet someone new and also get a good connect.. Then let me know about it..

here's my myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/seearloskatedotcom

Happy Trails..............

10. Goozik

Goozik Member

How can you not go to Audobon park if your into the hippie "scene" And yeah the green orb closed a while ago but I just wondered if you ever went. Germantown kids haha...midtown kids haha.

11. Chemistry21

Chemistry21 Member

We need to get a Memphis hipforums member get together started, I just hope that no one will be a rapist...

12. halfpint04

halfpint04 Member

i'll be back in memphis this week and then again for the summer. I haven't seen that many hippies in Memphis lately but then again i hardly come around anymore. and with not having a car anymore i haven't been out to audoban park in FOREVER.

oh where have all the Memphis hippies gone.

13. DeepRiverBlues

DeepRiverBlues Member

actually its the cancer survivors park now (meh its still audubon). We have the audubon park mafia, and you know if your in it. I know everyone that goes up there on a regular basis, you cant just go to audbon, its life