Meg Ryan movies

Discussion in 'Romance Movies' started by dylanzeppelin, Apr 4, 2007.

1. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

She is seriously the queen of Romantic movies. (Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail, Addicted to Love, etc.)

My favorite would have to be You've Got Mail. I actually went through a phase of watching this like twice a week, sad I know. I just can't help it. hehe. Love her chemistry with Tom Hanks.

2. lulla

lulla Member

I adore City of Angels :), but yea, she has better chemistry with Hanks than Cage.

3. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Ryan was also good in "When A Man Loves A Woman", in which she played a practicing alcoholic married to an airline pilot (Andy Garcia). Some Chinese bitch played the babysitter from hell. www.imdb.com can supply names of supporting actors if you're that interested.

4. HippieAtHeart69

HippieAtHeart69 Member

Its not a romance movie... but you get to see her boob in The Doors movie hahah

5. Patience

Patience Member

I love Kate & Leopold soooooo much... it has comedy and romance in an amazing new combination of the past and the present...

I love the scene when Leo wanted to propose to Kate but she slept over his chest, he didnt wake her up.. instead he carried her to her bed and then she asked him to stay with her.. oooohhhh this is so sweet...mmmmmm

6. surreal_charm

surreal_charm Member

i loved 'Kate and Leopold'.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Isn't she in 'The Doors' ?

Edit: Apparently I overlooked a post

8. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I liked When Harry Met Sally and The Doors, the rest just seem...eh boring to me. Saw Sleepless in Seattle and ironically, it made me sleepy.

9. DiePutzFrau

DiePutzFrau Member

I love all of those mentioned. Especially "City of Angels". I fell in love with her in that one lol

10. icecube

icecube Member

i love city of angels. too bad the doctor died in the end of the movie. :(