Meeting married guys

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by subshawn41, Aug 22, 2019.

1. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

It seems there are quite a few married guys who like to meet for sex. Am I the only one who would feel guilty for doing that? Especially if the SO doesn't know?

I'm single.

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's just a fact.... everywhere....heaps of married guys who enjoy or are tempted by man to man sex. The hook up sites are overflowing with them.

You can't carry responsibility for them cheating on their SOs.......

Really I believe that we all have the potential to be either gay or bisexual to some degree but are conditioned by our societies, culture, religion and indoctrinical history.

And many women are coming to recognise this too but since the stone age I believe that the female is programmed to want a man to support/protect her and family, and thus generally don't take kindly to their men dabbling .... it's a threat ......putting it mildly!

simon :)

3. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I'm very skittish about meeting married guys. Also not sure I trust them to be clean.

Lovnflman likes this.
  4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I'd venture tomsay that the vast majority of bi curious married guys are clean. They've been with their wives forever, and if they are getting sex at home it's with the USUAL partner. Hooking up with a bi curious married guy seems pretty safe. Clean, discreet, doesn't want to screw up marriages.......just needs an occasional distraction. Finding them is the hard part!

sb1978, Hotbothered, jtghost and 2 others like this.
  5. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I guess I'm too picky then. I like a guy with experience with other guys, especially if they're going to top me.

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When I began indulging in "bro-jobs" I was married and had no problem finding other married guys for mutual suck sessions. Craigslist was the best back then and I was surprised how many other married guys (like myself) were wanting to suck cock. I met at least 45-50 guys in my area over a 6-8 year period. I'm not proud that I was sucking cock behind my wife's back but I needed more than she was providing and my preference was other married guys...less likely to carry any STD's.

7. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I've not sucked that many in my life, probably would if I wasn't so shy/afraid.

8. Si69

while most guys I hook up are clean, I would say either gay guys or experiences bi- guys are the cleanest.

It's more likely the 'bi-curious' r more prone nit to be super clean. And so many inexperienced guys have no idea how to clean their bums.

agree totally. ...the profiles that offer themselves as 'wanting to experience' almost as if they would be doing u a favour. . .. .

The sex is a hundred times better if your partner is experienced and at ease in his skin and your meet is sensual n receptive.

and yeah the difference between an experienced top bi/gay guy and an inexperienced guy is so huge ......

Simon :)

9. Si69

and it's not necessarily an age thing as i have had great meets with guys as young as 17 who have given me an incredible fucking; they start young nowadays :)

simon :)

subshawn41 likes this.
  10. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I've always had older guys.

11. BiArdorGuy

BiArdorGuy Members

HIV testing a must. Get to know them some first. Use a condom if you decide to play everybody! Meeting another married man for intimacy would be heaven for me. It’s problematic for my marriage, that’s for sure.

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I've never not played safe. Except for giving oral. Definitely worry about diseases.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

Me too, Love older guys

DaveTheBiGuy and RK78 like this.
  14. jtghost

jtghost Members

I don’t consider it cheating if I’m sucking dick. I wouldn’t mind if she ate pussy.

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Does she know your sucking dick? Would she consider it "not" cheating? What if she came home and as she enters the front door there you are on your knees sucking some guys cock...her reaction?

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  16. OrallyJ

OrallyJ Orlfxation!

Hope
    Hopefully her ‘reaction’ would be to get naked and start sucking! Those balls aren’t going to suck themselves! Lol

17. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I'm married and I've been having sex with my neighbor for about 6 years now. Without my wife's knowledge. She knows I go to his house. I work thirds and so does he. She thinks it's to play xbox or watch sports and don't wanna wake up the house when I'm off work. I honestly don't feel any kind of guilt over it. She has sex with other men on occasion. It's not very often but her sex drive isn't near as high as mine is. She's open about doing it when she does it. I'd tell her but she said way back in the day, "I'd be ok if you had sex with a woman. Just don't do it with a guy. I don't know how I'd feel about finding out about you sucking dick." She would absolutely flip if she knew some of the stuff Jason and I do.

18. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Sounds like fun tho!

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife of 25 years was the same way, I wanted to tell her but knew it would crush her so me and my other married suck buddies kept our desires for cock between us. Turns out I'm a better cock sucker than she was, she was good but I'm much better.

DaveTheBiGuy and dd788snipe like this.
  20. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Oh it absolutely is fun. Just wait for her to be good and asleep and walk on over. I've enjoyed sucking dick for a while now, but never thought I'd be the kind of guy to like being fucked in the ass.