meet IRIE

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 2, 2007.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

[​IMG]

she just moved in with us today, she is about 12 weeks old and got her first bath........ dr bronners cleaned her up real nice, were going to go tomorrow and get her some nice new puppy things....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

awwww she is so precious! youre lucky

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

she just peed in my spot in the bed haha i couldnt even get angry LOL

4. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

5. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

What a sweet one!

6. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

She's adorable!!! What kind of dog is she?

Did she like bath time?

7. UrsusKind

UrsusKind U like Chris Farley?

I've been asaulted by IRIE, a massive wave of cuteness has swelled into my morning. This is the third or fourth time I;ve typed a comment about this majorly cute pup!! If you were trying to make eveyone want a puppy well you got this big brown boy on the bus.

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

I am not 100% on what she is......... I think her dad is a toy poodle or a peekapoo!! Mom looks like a terrier lab mix....... so there really is no telling, I think she looks like a marshmallow and I don't think she is going to get too big because her dad is tiny =) besides the fact that I dont know how her mom and dad managed to make this happen, mom is sooo tall..........

She hated the bath, I might take her and have her groomed, I couldnt clean her face and I feel bad because she has puppy eye boogers and I don't want to hurt her, normally I wouldnt take a dog to a dog salon but she really should get one really good bath =)

Ursus, I didnt even want another dog, I always take in all animals I see HAHA it makes everyone mad, but this one =) oh my goodness, has the poutyest lil puppy eyes........

9. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Awww cute :)

10. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

My dog gets eye gunk a lot. I take a tissue and gently wipe it off. She's used to it.

Now's the time to get her adjusted to things like that. While she's young it won't be so much of a shock if you wait. I started grooming my dog when she was 4 months old. It takes patience however it's so much cheaper than taking her to the groomers. PLUS if I mess up I can't get mad at them while I'm paying for it. :)

I would brush her now too, clean her ears, clip her nails. I do that almost every other day (except for the nails). It's like having another child except I'm the one doing all the talking.

11. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

When I first saw her picture I thought of a labradoodle puppy. Some are miniture.

Her cuteness is terrific!

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

that sounds about right =)

im so scared of hurting her LOL, i dont even clip my kids nails, i let gramma do that HAHAHA it scares me, i always let someone else be the bad guy

13. Wond'ringAloud

Wond'ringAloud Member

She is so cute. Beautiful!