MedTox urine toxicology screen THC

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by josephaltier, Jul 6, 2013.

1. josephaltier

josephaltier Guest

can a company request medtox to do gcms analysis without the initial drug test?

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I wouldn't worry about it much. At 100 days since last ingestion, the chance of any metabolites showing up in your urine is very,very slim.

They do an initial test of the sample, if it tests positive for anything, then it is further tested by means of gs/ms. So if your sample passes all the preliminary tests, no gc test. It's very expensive to put all the samples through the gc machine, so they only test samples that are positive as a means of confirmation and accuracy.
    If you are clean with the home kits, you will pass the prelim tests.

The lower limit for THC metabolites is 15ng/ml, anything below that is considered possible incidental exposure and not conclusive of usage.

But I'm sure you can go piss in a cup with confidence without doing anything to dilute or otherwise alter the sample, you will test clean after 100 days.

I will say that if you do anything to the second test to dilute it, it will be an automatic fail and you can forget the job. One diluted sample could be a fluke, two is attempted deception.

Don't screw yourself by "trying" to pass the piss test, you will pass with out any extra effort.