Medicinal

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Morpheus-DreadStep, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Morpheus-DreadStep

Morpheus-DreadStep Member

So I'm going in to apply for a medicinal marijuanna card from my psychologist and am wondering if you guys have any tips or tricks to convince the guy to let me get it.
    I have a few cards to play but any extra information or experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

My dreadies are coming in great too! :D Thanks for all the useful information

2. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

" wondering if you guys have any tips or tricks to convince the guy to let me get it."

If ya need tricks to get mmj you don't need it, we're having enogh trouble convincing lawmakers that mmj is a good thing without tricksters for them to point at as a reason not to acknowledge it as a legitimate source of relief from pain and depression.

Having said that if yer having problems that mmj helps with, then there should be no difficulty in getting a recomendation.>)