Media Power!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by xmas, Mar 14, 2012.

1. xmas

xmas Member

What are some cool alternative ways to get media to people around the Nation?
    They keep cutting funding to post offices, and people need a way to communicate. The internet is great, that is if you have wifi and a computer. What about the people who can't access these resources? I'm in mass communications and I'm also working on some media campaigns; I'd really like to get involved in Wall Street Occupy movement and find a way to reach out to people, so that if there is a revolution--it's non-violent and successful, much in the light of Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks. But one of the key factors in a real worldwide revolution, and revolution in the sense that people are finally being heard and votes counted--is communicating our beliefs to each other about everything, and having a non-judgmental open forum where everyone has a say on what matters to them. Politics is not about telling, it's about listening! There's a slow diving crackdown on media, and we need to hit them where it hurts, we need to throw them a curveball with alt. media everywhere, to kill the corporate funded sohoes that rule us with their propaganda and corporitism.

2. xmas

xmas Member

Guess no one really has an opinion on this they wanted to share.