Meat Eaters!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Politics are awesome, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

have the best taste. :D

2. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Spare a cow, eat a vegetarian.

;)

3. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

Save the plants, eat the vegetarians.

Hell yes.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Save the human race... defeat coastal erosion

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

6. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

ahahah... thats pretty clever!

7. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i love shrimp :D im sure derek would agree with me to :D

8. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

You know what you're doing is wrong...you know firstly that mocking me and other veg's is wrong and deep down (if you really do have open minds- which most of you clearly do not) you will realize that eating meat is wrong. If you want to, you can connect with a pig or a cow just as you can with a dog...and to realize that your bacon or burger could've been a good friend if you had given him/her a chance cant be a good feeling. For those of you with dogs or other pets- those who can connect with him/her so closely and witness his/her sences (fear, sadness, excitement)- for you to be eating pigs and cows is unbelievable. Please recognize that you can connect with them well too.. love your brothers and sisters, open your minds.

9. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

if a cow was the species that invented the sluaghter house...they would eat us.

10. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

First of all, thats just a crazy assumption...second of all, how does that justify the horrors of the meat industry...that would be like hitler saying "if the jews were in our position, they'd be killing us off"...that's just a horrible assumption/reason for eating meat...im just shocked that someone could say something that absurd .

11. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Not eating dog is a social construct. Look at the Chinese, they eat dogs on occasion.

By eating meat we are just more open-minded than you by not following what society wants us to do.

12. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

you people just dont get it...your just too full of yourselves to consider the feelings of lower species...much like racists (and just as bad), you're speciesists...thats great that you're against war and whatever, but in the end YOU are supporting murder everyday by eating meat...you people are just hypocrites to be honest...you like peace and love - but just to the point thats convenient for you...

13. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i can already till this thread is gonna get over 100 posts :rolleyes:

14. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

says who :H

15. Shambhala Peace

ha ha I agree.

Oh Ship - get over yourself. I'm sorry, but I really don't have time for militant veg*n's (which is a [hypocritical] contridiction of terms, by the way). I'm a vegetarian, and I am able to laugh at myself. Compassion is acceptance of others even if you don't agree with their ideals. If people want to eat meat - let them. Don't throw it in their face about how "horrible" they are. I don't appreciate it when meat-eaters talk about biting into juicy, bloody, bits of meat. It's no different than saying that they are horrible for eating it in the first place.

I have made peace with the fact that the world will never be entirely veg*n. So I use my energy elsewhere. If people desire to be educated in what it means to be a true veg*n, I oblige in as much of an objective way I can. I suggest you do the same.

16. Bobby.In.Sngapore

Bobby.In.Sngapore Member

Be a human, eat both.

17. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

what is up with the asteriks?

18. Shambhala Peace

In veg*n?
    It's a shorter way to say vegetarian and vegan. Rather write it all out...
    What can I say? I'm lazy.

19. prismatism

prismatism loves you

veg*n is cute.

i'm a vegetarian. and i can't squash bugs. i know that just by breathing i'm killing little microscopic airmonsters, but at least i'm doing as little harm as i can. i've given up having a well thought out reason, with facts and shit, and trying to change people's minds. i don't like debating about it, because it's really just a personal choice... they can do what they want, whatever karma comes their way, good or bad, doesn't matter to me. i just can't eat meat without feeling horrible, and it's easy not to.

20. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Eating meat isn't "wrong." That idea is simply a creation of man, and it's an idea that you just so happen to subscribe to. Just because, as you say, you can "connect" with a pig doesn't mean you can't eat it. There are no rules in this life other than the ones you place on yourself. You say we don't have open minds, but you're the one whose mind is so closed that you cannot see the absurdity of your claims.