Meangreen past it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by buffoonman, May 27, 2006.

1. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Is Meangreen past it?

2. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Meangreen just joking. Have you come across seed pods growing white before? Its mainly on the very top of a couple of my colas. Thought maybee its to hot or to much light. Or could it be nute based?

4. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

You mean calyxes,probly the hps light making them look lighter then they are being close to the source,but never heard of from from nutes causing.Take em out and look at under regular light.Some strains will produce a lighter color via a mutation of some sort making for lighter colored areas on leaves,calyxes ect.If its healthy I wouldnt sweat it

5. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Cheers they look more of a super pale yellow colour. My best guess being that they were to close to the lights. The plants look really healthy so I'm not worried but the yellow parts of the buds seem to have no trichomes on them. As its only the very tips of a couple of colas it dosn't matter , but its always interesting to know what causes problems in case they are encountered in future grows.

6. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Meangreen have you always been the moderator. What does this involve?

7. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

It involves moving threads to appropriate sub-forums,dealing with flamers,off topic posters,and spammers,users who violate the guidelines they agreed to when they signed on ect.In most cases your not a very liked person .I dont get here very often with work and all so I mainly deal with the problems brought to my attention by others users.There is always alot of forum guidelines being violated that go unchecked as not enough time to search.