Me and my weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by citrus_seas, May 28, 2013.

1. citrus_seas

citrus_seas Senior Member

I'd be lying if I said that I can understand my own dreams. Sometimes they seem obvious to their meaning and I'm just not comprehending, but usually they're so strange and seemingly nonsensical that I'm convinced that my dreams have no meaning and are just a means of entertaining me while I'm asleep. Also, mostly my dreams will be one long sequence of stuff, then will segue into something either only loosely connected or completely different.

Take the dream I had last night for example:

I just happened upon a building that for some reason was a combined hospital/airport. I walked around watching people get on airplanes and also get put in hospital beds. I saw my friend's husband sitting down talking to someone and thought, "Huh. That was weird." then kept walking. Finally, I stumbled across my friend and we started talking and went into a room. We were talking about how great her husband was, and then I just said "I'm taking my pants off." She laid down in the bed and said "You really shouldn't." I kept threatening to take my pants off and finally I did and then it ended.

Eventually I was for some reason a German soldier in WWII and got fed up with the Nazis and said I wasn't going to fight for them anymore. They said I was still wearing an SS uniform, so I took it off and walked away. I was completely naked and in the rain. And that was it.

See what I mean?

2. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

Yep... Sometimes mine are sequential and other times they are a hodgepodge. Though I enjoy them, I don't make much of them.

3. Solar surfer

Solar surfer Member

Interesting, it's like your clothing defines who you are in the dreams and you feel like changing that.