me, a globe trotter

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by gyrax, Jan 24, 2005.

1. gyrax

gyrax Member

Hello there, I travel, listen to pink floyd and make photographs. That's pretty much all I do. I live in India, and yes, I have lots of photographs and stories to tell you. They're on my personal homepage... http://www.gyrax.net/
    I hope to meet you soon and interact about culture, art, music and pretty much everything else. Email me at gyrax@gyrax.net
    I look to hear from you soon.

G

2. Elanor

Elanor Member

You reallly live in India? I love this counry so much. I hacve never been there but I am reading every book and magazine about India. Would you tell me something about this wonderful country ? I would be so so happy. Peace and love Elanor

3. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Hullo out there, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

4. gyrax

gyrax Member

Yea, I have lots of stories and photos of India. They are at www.gyrax.net
    I'm sure you'll like 'em.

5. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

but I do listen to Pink Floyd & love taking pictures![​IMG] :p Anyway, welcome to the forums:D PS:are u from India originally, or just live there?

6. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I hope to travel a lot some day. i have some Indian heritage, so I want to go there, to Rishikesh and just backpack around.

7. gyrax

gyrax Member

I was born there, live there at the moment. But I am looking out for job /exhibition prospects in Amsterdam.