mdpv

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by cassette, Oct 18, 2010.

1. cassette

cassette Member

Freebasing mdpv is the shit!... Sadly its very fucking addictive and I do not recommend it. I have been doing it all day and have to work early in the morning. Its amazing for 20 min then you comedown and feel depressed as shit. So you hit it again.

this is the second day i have had it. Stayed up all night last night on it. And was worried the same thing might happen tonight.. I have always been able to control myself with things like this but this shit has got me by the balls..

Just flushed 400mg down the toilet..

never again..

Sorry, first post. dont know if i broke any rules, just wanted to vent.

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

No rules broken, don't worry..

MDPV does not cause Parkinson's as far as I know. Confused it with another drug :)

3. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Good man! Thanks for the heads up. No MDPV for me!

4. cassette

cassette Member

can cause symptoms? or actually cause Parkinson's? either way.. i'm going to stay away.. It seems like a mild stimulant if its insuffulated or taken orally and could be able to be used for motivation/focus.

But smoking will definitely lead to abuse as the effects are instant, more intense, and short lived.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Rivers and streams seem to be flooded with mdpv. Couldn't you ask someone else if they wanted it or give it to a homeless person or something instead of flushing it?

6. cassette

cassette Member

haha ... I was actually going to trade it with a friend. But i literally couldnt help myself from smoking more and more.. so i had to flush.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Your logic is undeniably sound. :rolleyes:

8. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Yeah, some substances are just tooooo attractive. You know, the ones where when you score you use it all up right away. You never have any on hand. When you want to stop and have it on hand the only two realistic and logical choices are flush or use . . .

Good choice, given the description . . .

9. force_of_acid

force_of_acid Member

I got sample of this stuff. It is a shitty drug but really not that much worse from any other stimulant.

10. Reality is BS

Reality is BS Member

I had a gram of it and used it four times in one night. Flushed the rest of it the next day and will never use it again. It feels really bad for your body. Nasty nasty stuff.

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Stop washing psychoactive drugs down the toilet so they don't end up in your childrens tap water plzkthx :)

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so what is the proper way to dispose of unwanted RCs? i put one in the normal trash, which probably isn't the best, but is at least better than down the drain.

13. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

What did you throw in the trash, pork?

14. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Do not take this drug it is truly awful. Worst of the Cathinones the comedown is brutal from one dose, never took it again after how bad i felt for a short lived stimulant which wasn't very enjoyable. I feel a better comedown after multiple Mephedrone doses while drunk.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Its not a cathinone, I've heard regular stimulant users say some positive things about it but I've heard unanimously that redosing will lead to problems.

16. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

It's a Cathinone derivative.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You are apparently right there, I've heard naphyrone is pretty shitty though. I was unaware naphyrone was made illegal too in the u.k.

18. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Yes and a great thing as well. We got tons of threads made by people who'd done it and couldn't sleep for days/anxiety/hospitalisation (on my usual forum this is)

It was called NRG-1 by vendors and the name caught on after Mephedrone was made illegal, this caused NRG 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc etc to be sold by vendors. A scientist testied 10 batches of NRG2 and they are all mostly left over Cathinones cut with other stuff. One vendor got arrested for selling cut MDPV sold as NRG2. RC market is fucked here.

19. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

The only truly decent RCs around here are aMT and 4-MeO-PCP and i still haven't tried either.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

4-me0-PCP is great via injection but I didn't find it particularly great any other way, never dosed very high via plugging or oral. I am interested in trying both amt and mdpv and definitely would be willing to take it off someones hand if there plan is to flush it.