mdma and saint johns wort

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by CoolRunnings, Apr 16, 2019.

1. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

I know the consensus is that this is a dangerous combo.

I've taken MRM's Saint John's Wort for about two weeks. THey are 450 mg pills, I take 2 to 3 a day. I took 2 today, earlier in the day.

Would you say I am in danger of serotonin syndrome if I dose 100 MG of MDMA? IF so, how long would you say I'd have to wait in order to be able to take it safely?

Thank, y'all. I was a regular on this site years ago. I still come here and still love reading y'alls adventures! 8)

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

doubtful ... otc Wort isnt doing much /its really placebo unless u super dose it...

most you might have a headache, feel a little depressed.

CoolRunnings likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Eww. Wort.

4. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

WHat frightes me is that there's an erowid report of a young man who had a seizure and experienced serotonin syndrome.

So far, ive been about 30 hours without any sjw.

There have been days where I might have taken six.

I haven't had MDMA in a long time... I really wanna go for it.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

doubt you will have a seizure .. but the drugs you are doing may not be real. be careful.

CoolRunnings likes this.
  6. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

Good point and thank you. I have only 100mg, as it is. Does this seem like a dose small enough to avoid any potential danger? I know it depends on the drugs and the person.

THe person I got this from said they fell asleep after an experience that lasted about 5 hours... that sounds like MDMA to me, but it could obviously be something else. That's why I decided with 100mg.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

anything can be dangerous. mqs test wont kill your stash..

8. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

I don't know what an mqs test is, but my guess is tht youre referring to taking a small amount to test the substance. I don't ave a test kit, I don't use synthetic things usually.

9. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

so sjw inhibits cyp450, which is responsible for metabolizing MDMA

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

wish others would chime in...

buy test online .

CoolRunnings likes this.
  11. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

yeah. that's what ill do. thanks again.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Does your regimen demand that you take Saint johns wort daily or something?

If they both cause potential contradictions with other substances, it seems fairly obvious to put the sjw on hiatus for a few days if you want to roll.

CoolRunnings likes this.
  13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Personally I would wait a week or more after stopping the St. Jon before MDMA use. The only way I know people use St. Jon related to MDMA is trying to prevent brain damage or bring the classic "magic" back. If OP is using it like this treat it like other supplements with that purpose. Preload heavy on it.

I am not familiar with any seizures on it but with MDMA you need to be careful. Better safe than sorry.

CoolRunnings likes this.
  14. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

Doesn't have to be in my regular regimen... I just buy it every so often. I'm not on any meds other than cbd, thc, occasional phenibut, occasional lsd trip ( every few month), etc.

I am over 50 hours since my last sjw dose. I'm considering taking the 100 mg of MDMA

15. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

I took it.... felt fine for the majority of the onset. got nauseous but still felt great.

I took a half hit of acid about an hour or so into it. got overwhelming but very good.

I puked, and shook and had to "hold on" to myself at times. I think it could have been the swj, and if I had taken higher doses or for a longer time, or if I dosed earlier after I stopped it, maybe I would have had trouble.

that's speculation, though.

but , man, what the fuck is up with the federal reserve? huh? am I right? OH, and what advertising puts women through is evil.

16. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Hold on, let me snort a line of blow and I’ll chime in momentarily: TO BE CONTINUED...

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't think muscle spasms (if that's what you mean by "shook") are out of the realm of possibility when candyflipping. Albeit on higher doses, I'm pretty sure I've had them on both MDMA and LSD by themselves.

CoolRunnings likes this.