MDMA and Exams

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Stimulantz13, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Stimulantz13

Stimulantz13 Member

Well here's a story from my long history of MDMA use:

About a year and a half ago, my ADD script ran out the night before a test. I thought I was shit out of luck, and was panicking, so I turned to my wonderful quarter jar of beans under my bed.

The afternoon prior to the test, I double dropped and studied nonstop for 4 hours, before the crash, followed by Xanax, then early bed.

When test time came around the next day around noon, I double dropped 45 minutes before, turned on the same playlist on my Ipod I used while studying, and took the test.

I was stunned at how much I recalled. I did in fact ace that test. Although, I can't stand rolling without music, so I think it was a must.

My theory is that my brain associated the topic (psychology, specifically the research methods of it), with the rolling and the playlist.

I will try and find the study, but I remember one being done with chewing the same flavor gum while studying and taking the test.

There's my experience with rolling and test-taking! Experiment wisely and safely!

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Rolling when studying seems like such a waste. You should do something fun, but whatever works for you.

3. Stimulantz13

Stimulantz13 Member

Well, I'm not planning on rolling again for at least a year after how much I abused the stuff, but honestly, anything became fun to me when rolling :afro:

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

What a horrible idea, and waste of molly.

It's introspective, not a cramming drug. There will be some mental state/music association which will help SOME, but by that logic I think heroin would be just about as good a cramming drug. Try smoking weed and studying with music, it ACTUALLY works, unlike molly.

5. Stimulantz13

Stimulantz13 Member

I do understand now how stupid I've been with my Molly use, I used it in so many everyday occasions that its plain awful. Just sharing my experience for any curious readers.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think that you aced that test despite the molly, not because of it. :)

7. Stimulantz13

Stimulantz13 Member

Haha. Why thank you. I actually do hope that was the case.