MDC or bk-MDA

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Hallucinations, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

I'm just curious, since methylone became such a hit partially because cathinones are so cheap to manufacture (and obviously because of its effects), why hasn't anyone made the non N-methylated version of bk-MDMA: MDC or bk-MDA. Anyone heard anything about this? I'm guessing it's properties would differ from methylone in a similar way that MDMA differs from MDA, but I don't know. Any knowledge or thoughts?

Thank you

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

There is speculation that bk-MDA would degrade rapidly, not sure the accuracy of that but perhaps there is substantial enough theory behind it, that some vendors won't take a chance on it.

3. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i made a thread about this a few years ago and remember coming to a conclusion similar to what was said in this post.

EDIT:
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=400869 <- that's the thread

4. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

AH ok, I believe it, since bk-MDMA isn't even that stable itself, it starts to lose significant potency after a year.