maybe someone can help

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by paraquat, Jan 15, 2005.

1. paraquat

paraquat Member

been a recreational user for over 25yrs
    and have done many things some that probably dont exist anymore.
    but I have 2 questions that need real answers not speculation or guesses.
    1st I currently get fentanyl patches from the VA
    and when its time to change them they always have alot of the med still inside left manufacturer knows this is a problem
    what I have been doing is opening the old patch and eating the left over med this is a real waste of the drug
    so I need to know i anyone knows how to get the med thin enough and keep it that way so I can injet little bits as needed and please only tell me if you know it to work or tell me of a place to find out
    2nd I got some 50mg meperidine pills and want to know he best way to get these in a syringe
    I recall back when I did heroin it needed to be heated
    but other tings like dilaudid didnt need cooking
    so if anyone knows the best metod please tell me
    thanks in advance
    paraquat

2. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If I understand the question, you want to inject fentanyl and meperidine, and are currently eating the fentanyl off of the Duragesic patches...?

Are you sure this is "recreational?"

3. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

This isn't exactly my area of expertise, but i'm pretty sure i've heard of people dying from injecting fentanyl...isn't it many times more potent than heroin?

4. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

Fentanyl

Description:
    A patch designed for severe pain with an Analgesic potency of about 80 times that of morphine. Alfentanil (Alfenta®), an ultra-short (5-10 minutes) acting analgesic, and sufentanil (Sufenta®), an exceptionally potent analgesic (5 to 10 times more potent than fentanyl) for use in heart surgery. Today, fentanyls are extensively used for anesthesia and analgesia. Duragesic®, for example, is a fentanyl transdermal patch used in chronic pain management.

The topical patchs range from 25 mcg - 300 mcg of Fentanyl.

[size=-1]Warning: Fentanyl patches may be toxic if swallowed by small children. Be conscious of any children curious about the patch or attempting to manipulate it[/size]