Maximum Acid

Discussion in 'Music' started by TheLittleOne, Jun 3, 2004.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

This band is called 'Anyone'...they call their music maximum acid...it's like a new genre of music. they're an amazing indie rock band. They rock my socks off! Check them out! http://rizstory.com/downloads.html the lead singer, Riz Story, reminds me so much of Maynard James Keenan...very philosophical and a beautiful voice. A happy accident it was, stumbling upon them.

2. JOsie

JOsie Member

:Oi've been searching for their stuff for absolutely ages...i haven't heard anything about them...but they just sounded like my kind of band...

3. TheLittleOne

that link goes to four mp3s, which is the most i've been able to find. they're an awesome band! so different sounding and explosive. i love it!

4. TheLittleOne

Listen To Them , People!!!!!

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Later tonight after dinner and a nice smoke break, I'm gonna download some of the songs and give them a listen. I'll report back after!

6. TheLittleOne

riz is really cool. he even replied to my email. how cool. anyways, im so taken by this band, i just cant stop telling people about them. they kick so much ass, and i wish there were more bands that sounded like them .

7. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I just listened to them, it sounds pretty good. Have you been able to find any more songs/info by them yet?

8. DiGaO

DiGaO Member

Humm.... songs so good to me!!! Great sound.... wowww.... acid trips!!!

9. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I'm trying to find a site where I can order their CD. If anyone knows, please feel free to share. I know they're signed to Roadrunner Records though.