Maui waui

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by meke81, May 10, 2007.

1. meke81

meke81 Member

hey i was just wondering if anyone has ever had any experience with maui waui, like is it good what does it look like etc. cause i just got a half of supossed maui but im not sure if its just good weed or actual maui
    can someone post some pics
    thanks

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

If you got Maui Wowee, you'll know it, cause it will be absolutely the best shit you will ever smoke in your life!

It's smooth, it's sweet, it's killer bud!

You should have big beautiful green buds that smell as sweet as they smoke. First hit should floor you, but not in the heavy dopie way. Second hit and you'll be flying very high. Third hit should help you leave your body behind.

Got it?

There's many "hawaiian" strains floating about that have been bred with other shit, grown indoors, non-organically that are NOTHING like the real shit from Maui or Puna.

Only OUTDOOR hawaiian bud will do the trick. Don't accept anything less, certainly don't pay the price real hawaiian would garner (not sure what it is anymore, but Hawaiian bud in Hawaii was the first shit to ever go for $400 an ounce, and I'm talking back in the 1980s!!!)

3. meke81

meke81 Member

[​IMG] this is a pic of a nug that i have of it i dunno if you can tell by that picture

4. skip

Your link doesn't work. You can post it up directly from your computer using the attachment options when you post.

5. meke81

meke81 Member

try this one

[​IMG]

6. skip

Cant tell much other than the color looks right. Probably a Hawaiian strain, but unless you live there or bought it there, it's not gonna be the same. Too bad your image is so blurry. If I could see a clear closeup it might help.

Unless it was grown outdoors in the tropics, in volcanic soil, you won't get the same sweetness and high, but it should still be very good.

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

that dosent even look that great

8. HydrohaMpster

HydrohaMpster Member

my buddy just picked up a quad of some maui wowee a few days ago, it was my second time smoking it and its some of the best shit i have smoked. it tastes almost like candy smoke.

before i saw it the first time i would always here people talking about it and in my mind i pictured crazy colorfull buds, but it has very firey hairs and is very green.

edit- and its full of thc crystals, but i just found out that the stuff i was smoking was half maui wowee and the other half was orange krush so mabey what i described is nothing like original maui wowee because it doesnt look to much like that pic

9. meke81

meke81 Member

im pretty sure its not maui waui but its still pretty good but i wanna save some but i dont really know how to store it... the freezer is sketchy b/c i live with my mom but what are some other ways i can store it so it doesnt go dry

10. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

u can get special bins to put weed in, when u push down on the lid it becomes air tight, i forgot wats it called tho i can find out if u need me 2 just message me

11. blazed

blazed Member

if it is true maui waui ur in for a treat it is a great high, but u can never be 100% sure of the strain unless u now were it came from, but if it is some good bud who really cares about the name

12. jusdino4it

jusdino4it DR. Lifetime Supporter

my thoughts exactly

13. billyboy19

billyboy19 Member

I went out last october to maui and hung out with some friends of mine back in the jungle. they grow organic maui wowie and yes it is the best weed in the world. ive came back to the continental and smoked white russian, ak, white widow, purple #1 and many other headies and i have to say the shit i smoked out there blew them all out of the water. as for the shit you have it doesnt look like the bud i smoked out there. it is a crappy picture u have but i can tell because i hung out with 10 lbs and 150 plants for a week. most likely you wont get "true" maui wowie unless you smoke it in maui or someone brings it back. its that volcanic soil.

14. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

i sell beasters to people as orange crush

15. EJHIzz

EJHIzz Member

from what ive heard with that maui wowie, you can see the crystals from a few feet away
    and so even if that is a crappy pic, you should still be able to see the crystals, so it probably isn't maui wowie (but ive never actually had it), just repeating what a friend said