Mature UK guy seeking young bottoms

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by Jon Roberts, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Jon Roberts

Jon Roberts Members

I may have reached 70 but I'm in-shape, hung and very horny. I'm looking for slim, smooth, cute young (18-25) bottom lads. Also love to chat to others about ''Dad/Son' sex.

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps you should look at the silverdaddies dot com website. There is a lot of cross over on that site (or so I'm told).

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

A few years younger than you but we have the same tastes, although i do at times go with older guys in 30s/40s. And mostly I am bottom but when presented with a cute young bum I can be flexible :)

I find young guys are so.much more relaxed with their sexuality, are in better shape (not always) and have more stamina. And despite what many say have plenty of sexual practice and have given me some of the best fucks I've ever had.

Why some young guys like amd actively seek us pensioners often bemuses me, although i am very appreciative that they do, because if the situation was reversed I would not have such an attraction.

I'd be interested to chat on the subject OP....PM me.

Simon :)

txbarefooter likes this.
  4. Jon Roberts

Jon Roberts Members

I am on Silver Daddies, plenty of young guys though all the best seem to be in the US. Have met s few under 25.

5. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I have often wondered that. why would a very good looking, in shape young guy want to be with an old guy (I'm 61) when there are many his age looking.

Chris4u likes this.
  6. Si69

Yeah, i still wonder....esp as having just had meets with a 26, 31 and 45 year old guys. I think i started a thread on the subject a few years ago....but still not really any wiser, just very appreciative :))

7. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Fuck, why don't you just pull up in a van and offer them candy?

Chris4u likes this.
  8. Si69

The candy my guys want is weed! :)