Matanuska [Alaskan] Thunder-Fuck

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ROLLINGALONG, Feb 19, 2017.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

with the onslaught of cross breeding cannabis in search of the next ''hit'' strain many of us old timers are more interested in Landrace strains and strains fondly remembered from the 60s-70s

I saw thunderfuck in 1975 ..it wasn't widely available and who knows if what I had was even the real thing.....now up in Alaska the search is on for the Alaskan thundefuck...proper name matanuska thunderfuck......these guys think they close....interesting article

some old timers will remember the high times price guide of dope around the world in the 70s that is mentioned in the article :).... where I and many others first saw that name ''Alaskan thunder fuck''

full article

https://www.adn.com/alaska-life/2017/02/18/searching-for-alaskas-most-legendary-cannabis-strain/

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've heard a lot of old timers talk about the old weed. You loose something with the polluted genetics mixing indica and sativa all the time. People don't want to take the time to grow properly and according to them even many strains that claim to be pure are still tainted somewhere. I don't know by the time I smoked it was all "chronic" that was mixed or Mexican dirt weed.

3. TimeTurner037

TimeTurner037 Banned

great strain didnt know it was a classic