masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by passion25, Apr 10, 2007.

1. passion25

passion25 Member

how many times a week do men do it

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

764.86 on average.

3. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

I have a question for your dad. What was it that happened to you during your childhood to make you so hateful? Did he not hug you enough? Were you dropped down the stairs while your skull was still soft? Of all the posts I've seen from you I've seen you spreading stereotypes, calling people hermaphrodites, calling people stupid, and making sarcastic comments. Quit being a dickhead. You fail at life.

4. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

You do that. Glad to know that you're attracting the mods attention to posts talking about what you've been doing on these forums.

5. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

dude, he was being sarcastic, CrazybutLazy. No need to jump all over him.

6. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

Judging by all the other posts I have seen from him, it was most likely sarcasm with malicious intent.

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

On average, every normal healthy guy produces enough sperm so that he starts to feel edgy if he does not ejaculate at least once every four or five days. Going for a week for most guys without masturbation or intercourse can bring on a case of "blue balls", since nature's way of getting rid of unused sperm, wet dreams, usually does not happen for most guys after they start regularly having sex or masturbate.

Someone with a low sex drive or physically ill may not follow this pattern, but for healthy guys, it is advised to get off at least once a week or sooner. Unreleased sperm may be absorbed into the body if not ejaculated, but the sperm doctor recommends regularly getting rid of those little tadpoles.

8. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

On average I would have to say 8-10 times.