Masturbation: THE primary form of sexual pleasure.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by 3rd Husband, Jul 19, 2013.

1. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

This has probably been discussed before, but I can't find the thread.

Do you feel, as do I, that Masturbation is the basis for all orgasmic pleasure, and it is only after a man has learned how his own body responds to the stimulus that it receives through masturbation that he is ready to attempt orgasm through fucking a woman?

Isn't the pleasure of fucking merely an extension of the masturbatory pleasure? Instead of using your hand, are you not using the woman's pussy as a "thing" that will give you the proper stimulation?

This doesn't mean that men cannot fuck for pleasure, and that they should not put the woman's sexual pleasure first, which I strongly believe they should! But, I still believe that a man cannot know how to seek the orgasmic experience through fucking unless he has first learned how to find it through masturbation.

After that, fucking is the process of applying what you already know about orgasmic pleasure to a somewhat different "format" in which the Pussy takes the place of the hand.

Where am I wrong?

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Pretty much everywhere. A vagina feels nothing like my hand.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

And looks nothing like one either lol.
    But some would say it's is a bigger turn on if a woman uses her hands to give you an orgasm than them doing it & you get to lay back & watch her looking at it both before & when you cum.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah, basically what you said & it's just a bigger turn on being able to put your penis into what ever part of her that either she / you likes it.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

For almost all guys, masturbating is the first sexual experience they have after wet dreams. Masturbating allows young boys reaching puberty to understand how the sexual process works for them, and allows them to determine when they get close to orgasm, and to learn how to control and delay ejaculation. It is a normal part of human existence, and a necessary way to get rid of the sperm that your body produces every day, if you are not having intercourse. Don't be embarrassed about masturbating, enjoy it as a natural part of life.

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Masturbation can PHYSICALLY feel far more appealing than actual sex, as you are in full control of the sensations & can make adjustments immediately accordingly (which is probably why I rarely have problems reaching a climax when I masturbate, due to a side effect of medication, not with a partner - even if the partner is masturbating me).

Actual penetrative sex, however may not feel as physically appealing, but the MENTAL stimulation makes the world of difference. After all, with those who suffer with Premature Ejaculation (especially on their first time) it's not uncommon to ejaculate before any contact has even been made. Just the excitement of it all is enough to trigger the orgasm.

Personally, I clearly remember the time I lost my virginity. My mind was flooded with a deluge of thoughts - one of which was thinking that all my years of masturbation has just been a simulation of this - the real thing & that logically, the physical act should be exactly the same, using the vagina instead of my hand. Once penetrated, I took a moment to become accustomed to that warm sensation, over the moon that I was no longer a virgin, and then began pumping away, as if I were masturbating. Needless to say, it was only a matter of a few seconds before she was screaming out for me to "Take it easy", as (although I didn't realise it at the time), with my girth being above average, that alone was filling her, and the rapid pace I was adopting was causing her pain. I immediately slowed to follow with her body language, convinced that at a pace that slow I'd never get anywhere. However, with the mental stimulation of it all I soon found myself trying to pull back the muscles to prevent myself from cumming (hindsight has since taught me that when you feel the urge to draw those kegal muscles back at the point of orgasm, you should, in fact do exactly the opposite & try to push).

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Well said but just imagine what would really happen if we didn't release all that sperm we produced daily & our testes bulged with the pressure building up inside ?
    Now there's an odd thought.

8. cipin

cipin Member

I think masturbation and sex are two variants of the same thing. When it's sex, there's the whole added emotional dimension of the sharing, the partnership, the tastes, sights and smells. With masturbation, it's purely physical. Masturbation orgasms can (for me, and others that I have spoken to, including females) be actually physically stronger: we're in full control of the timing and the touches. Both have their advantages....:)

(Not everyone admits that masturbation orgasms can be stronger, perhaps trying to make the point that sex is more 'complete', but I think an honest evaluation would say that masturbation orgasms are physically stronger. Mine are. Any opinions?)

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't think it's either or. Strictly from the standpoint of reproductive biology, sexual pleasure is one of the factors that drive all mammals to having sexual intercourse. But this is basically nature promoting procreation. It isn't about if one thing should feel better than another thing.

There's a lot of psychology that gets involved where the actual degree of pleasure is concerned in my opinion. I can masturbate and achieve some pretty intense orgasms, but those tend to be when I'm also viewing, fantasizing about, or reading about the things that cause particularly intense arousal within me. The same occurs when I'm associating the sexual pleasure with the idea of someone specific who I feel strong romantic feelings for, and share a strong, deep emotional bond with. At such times, masturbation can feel amazing. But to me, there really is nothing like having a loving partner to share that sexual experience with in a physical sense where the emotional "drive" can really take the sexual pleasure into a whole new level. It seems to me that the intensity of the actual physical pleasure magnifies when there's that psychological/emotional drive is there.

So, I don't necessarily believe that ALL self-induced orgasms via masturbation has to be more intense than those achieved via other means. In fact, my own orgasms aren't that physically intense without there being something that pushes my arousal higher. Therefore, in that sense, I agree with PineMan on the mental stimulation aspect.