Masturbation Techniques - Female To Male

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nz male, Apr 23, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Guys, can you descibe the techniques your partner uses to masturbate you with her hands / fingers ?
    Does she do it the same way you do it yourself or a different way ?
    Do you prefer her way of masturbating you more than the way you do it?

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

It is not masturbating if she is doing it for you!

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I prefer she use her feet.. ;)

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I get her to try & make me have an orgasm with her hands - sometimes I just like her rubbing her fingers on my penis for several minutes or longer - feels nice too. If she makes me cum with her fingers, the more I like it.

5. Touch of Eros

Touch of Eros Member

She is notoriously terrible at using her hands. It's usually a sort of distracted rub-rub-rub, in the least creative way imaginable.

6. hitman73

hitman73 Member

LOL clever, and true!
    I love it when my wife wanks me, it's awesome. I suck at masturbating her. She always takes over lol

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife places her fingers on one side of mine & slowly pushes them slightly towards the base of my penis - not stroking it but more like pulling the foreskin just over the glands but without touching my knob with her fingers at all.
    Feels better with her hands doing it to - soft & with a slight amount of pressure being used.

8. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Actually, yes, it is masturbation even if someone else is doing it.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, I agree with you too. If semen or cum is produced by using your own fingers or anyone else's , it's masturbation.

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It doesn't even have to result in a climax. Any degree of sexual stimulation other than that of physical penetration is Masturbation, whether it results in ejaculation or not.

11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Two ways - I still have most of my foreskin, and she makes an "O" of her thumb and index finger and pulls the foreskin back and forth over the head, just like a completely uncut guy does. Or she puts lube on my penis and her fingers, and moves them back and forth across the coronal ridge of the glans. With her other hand she also may play with my balls and the area between the balls and my thighs, and rub my pubic hair and chest.