Masturbation Pain

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Children_Of_Bodom, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Children_Of_Bodom

Children_Of_Bodom Member

I am a 14 year old guy and i masturbate frequently. Anyway I'd say about a week ago I was working on my second orgasm in my bed and was thrusting hard. The next day my cock was extremely sore and my foreskin has been killing me ever since. It's hard for me to pull it back now. Plus it's hard for me not masturbate and I still do it even though i know my dick needs to heal. I wanted to know if anyone has experience this before and if there is anyway i can speed up the healing process.

2. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

Its common for guys with foreskin to experience tenderness and a slight swelling of the foreskin after sex, keep in mind the flesh on the penis is a very thin membrane of skin. It will heal realtively quickly because it is a soft tissue, however you really need to leave it alone and let it heal.

You can relieve some of the swelling and burning caused by irritation by coating the area with Preparation H, it will help shrink the swelling and relieve some of the pain.

On a more personal note I think it would be very wise of you to sit down and talk with your Dad about the proper way to masturbate. It might be a little embarrassing at first (for the both of you) but he IS the best person to give you advice.

3. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Exactly
    you should relax with the wanking for a bit. I wank around twice a day...and im fine. I dunno how much u jack off man...but keep it to a minimum. Dont get addicted to the wanking lol .

4. STON3R

STON3R Member

^^Twise a day hahahaha. Dude i garuntee the first time u connect with a girl, u will almost stop beating off completely

5. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Nonsense! You hurt because you get a death grip on the thing. Us natural guys have so much more length of stroke available, we get to pulling too hard. Yeah, I can remember feeling the same way. You don't need daddy or a girl - just a looser hand after the thing stops throbbing and your 4skin returns to normal. Try two fingers and a thumb. Lottsa skin means lottsa joy in your jerkin! BTW, STON3R is full o'it. Most guys with women admit to wankin when (like, for a few hours) woman's not available. He'll learn. Good on ya!

6. Children_Of_Bodom

Children_Of_Bodom Member

Thanks for the tips guys. And i would talk to my Dad but he's not the type of person who would be supportive of masturbation. He believes that it leads to intercourse lol. (Even though it keeps me from shagging with the hot chick next door.)

7. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Hahahaha.

8. Columbo

Columbo Senior Member

stick it in some detol - it wont heal any quicker but you will then know what real pain is and wont worry about a sore nob

9. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

rofl.

I found this site a while ago. Enjoy it.

http://www.jackinworld.com/

10. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

Ok guys educate me, What is detol????????????????

11. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

It's a cleaning and disenfectant agent..

12. NJM

NJM Member

Just relax for a while