Masturbating With Panties

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by jeff129, Sep 22, 2006.

1. jeff129

jeff129 Member

Have any of you guys ever masturbated with a girls panties, thongs, g-strings, ect? Whether it be a friend's sister, your sister, a friend, or just a random girl, let me know about it and how it was, describe it.

Bayer Sanyo, Jty1220 and vkorchnoifan like this.
  2. Bellerophon

Bellerophon Member

I always take a pair of my girlfriends pants when i go away, usally one's i've had her very moist in!!!

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  3. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Ewww i hope you were joking!

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  4. Kether

Kether Member

Yeah, 'cos I don't think your sister would give me her panties.......[​IMG]

Still, to each their own. If your sister doesn't mind, and you don't go making freaky mutant babies, I don't see the harm.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  5. wankinguy15

wankinguy15 Member

i wish i had done it one time when i was sleeping over at a friend's and his sister was soooo hott. i went into her room to look for something one time and noticed her thong laying on the floor with all her dirty clothes needing to be washed. i should have taken them and jacked off because she never would have noticed. that was a year ago and now shes gone to college

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  6. Familiar story. Except my friend's sister would continually hit on me, and my friend would thwart her efforts every time. After a while i was so sexually frustrated that i just stole gher underpants. I was ashamed for years after that.

7. Imagine11

Imagine11 Member

These posts are awesome. They end with sentences that are funny.

Hell yeah, to answer the question. I usually stipulate that a girlfriend leave something soft with me for when she's not around. Absolutely. A really soft sweater can be very, very nice. You have to be careful at the end though, and finish in your hand. Otherwise you'll get parts of the sweater you have to avoid next time. Or you could bring it to the dry cleaners.

"Hi Mr. Wang. Yes. Yes, sir... I did. You should try it!"

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  8. hokiebirdman

hokiebirdman Member

One time when I was watching my buddys house and taking care of their dog while they were gone I masturbated with his sisters panties. She was smokin hot and I just masturbated with her panties right on her bed. Man i wish they hadnt moved.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  9. jeff129

jeff129 Member

im gettin horny just thinking of it

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  10. collegeboy

collegeboy Member

just my girlfriend, but it was fun nevertheless. made me feel like she was right there with me.

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  11. OMD

OMD Member

:idea:

12. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

yes my fiancees used panties :D they smelled grrreeaaat too...i would never finish on em though because i prefered it smelling like her cum than mine

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  13. TomK

TomK Member

I've posted this before, but I'll extract the relevant bit again.

I must have been around ten or eleven when I started jerking off. I used to fantasise about some of the girls at school and get a boner. I used to get horny when I saw my older sister's underwear lying around. She's 7 years older than me. She used to leave her clothes for washing on a chair in her bedroom or in a basket in the bathroom. I used to go through the basket when I was locked in there, looking to see what she'd left. She used to wear stockings and suspenders, and I liked to stroke the stockings on my cock to tickle it. From there I got to wrapping a nylon stocking really tightly around it and stroking up and down, and realised that it felt even better if I slid the skin right back to reveal the head. After trying this only a couple of times, I shot my first load. I was in a panic, cos this stuff was all over this stocking and I didn't want anyone to find it, so I took it and hid it in my bedroom. When I looked at it the next day, the jizz had dried all crispy, and flaked off. I was going to put the stocking back, but there were loads of them in the basket, so I thought one or two wouldn't be missed and I couldn't resist the temptation to wrap it around my cock again and jerk off. I then started using her stockings to jerk off every night when I went to bed.

The thing was, even though I was using my sister's clothes, it was the girls at school 'd be fantasising about whenever I jerked off. I never had any fantasies about my sister.

I carried on going through my sisters washing in the bathroom basket. She had this favourite pair of little red panties which I was very interested in, and I'd get hard thinking about her wearing them. And then I noticed that there were white stains in the crotch and one day, while I was horny as hell, I sniffed to see what it was like. FUCK!! It was so sweet and dirty, my dick was hard as rock. My hand was a blur I jerked off and I shot a big load after about 20 seconds. From then, I was hooked on her panties. Every time I went in the bathroom I'd see if there were any in the basket, or when I was alone in the house, I'd check out the chair in her bedroom, and sniff any I could find while I jerked off. I nearly got caught a couple of times when someone arrived home, but always just managed to get her pants back on the chair before anyone came upstairs.

I got my first proper girlfriend when I was 18 and it wasn't long before we were starting some sexual exploration. We'd be feeling each other up whenever we managed to get time alone at my house or hers, going a little further each time until we got to the point where we were ready to go all the way. She was so horny she used to keep a spare pair of panties in her bag because after we'd been fooling around her pants would be soaked. Sometimes she'd forget to take the wet ones home with her and I'd use these to jerk off to whenever I got the chance, but I had to let them dry first. They smelled so much better once they'd dried off. Something I did notice was that her pants smelled quite different from my sister's, but they still gave me a raging hard-on and I'd alway come a lot harder if I had a pair of pants to sniff when I jerked off. The other difference was that I'd fantasise about her when I used her pants.

Eventually we got married, and although we have a great sex life together, I still use her pants to jerk off if she isn't around.

shanks59, wetpants and joelucas69 like this.
  14. Katrene

Katrene Member

...way up inside of my pussy and then take video
    of myself masturbating with men or other women online.
    After I get myself off, I slowly pull them out and wear them around.
    Sometimes, the person I masturbated with, buys them and I send
    them the clip, too.
    Really turns me on!

Bayer Sanyo and jsb like this.
  15. dtownballer

dtownballer Member

i was at my cousins house once, and she lives with girl roomates...so i found one of her roomates panties in her room on the ground, and she wasnt' there, so i quickly grabbed them, took them into the bahtroom and just jerked off all over them...i left them there for her to find later haha

Bayer Sanyo and Wheeliegirl like this.
  16. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

my boyfriend does that all the time, lol

17. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

Yes when my wife and I are a part aka business trip for me. Not as many business trips - they send the young ones who report back to me at home base. Indeed helped the longing heart.

18. AndCompany

AndCompany Member

My friends sisters bra one time... cuz it was lying on the floor in the bathroom and I couldnt resist. Shes so hot... nice tits too... double D's no lie.

maturemale3346 likes this.
  19. AloneInLittleton

AloneInLittleton Member

I masturbated with my friend's mom's panties when I was left alone in their house back in high school. I shot a load all over them and then put them back in her drawer. I was pretty turned on by the thought of her wearing those later. I did this a few times along with masturbating with her soiled panties from her laundry basket a few times. A girl I screwed around with in high school left me a pair of her panties and I jacked of in those a couple times. I've also masturbated in my fiancee's sister's panties. Another time 2 of my fiancee's friends came over to tan at our community pool. They changed in our bathroom and left their clothes there while they went to the pool for a couple hours. Yeah, as soon as they left I was jacking off in their panties. I didn't cum on them because I was worried they'd realize it when they found the stains when they came back. I pulled a similar move with my sister's friend's panties back when I was in high school. Of course, I also sniffed and licked the juices in all of these panties before beating off with them. I know, I'm a perv. These women would probably be apalled if they read this.

20. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

yes i have many times i had a girl sell me her panties that my wife works with she was at our house and she was wearing loose shorts my wife went to bed me and her was sitting there and she was laying back on couch i could see up her shorts and see her panties she said are you looking at my panties and i said well yes i am she asked if i like panties and i said sure i do we kept talking about it and i told her i loved sniffing and masterbating with them she said well if you give me 20 dollars for mine i will let you have them so i said sure she took them off right there and gave them to me she wanted to know if i would masterbate for her so i did to this day when i see her she grins at me and will say would you give someone 20 for anything.