Masturbating in the car

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by johnnyshinta, Jun 19, 2011.

1. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Who has masturbated in to car while it is in motion? Driving or as a passenger.
    I'm curious to see how many men vs women an the scenarios

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

2. hotmale6991

hotmale6991 Guest

i done it before as a driver while in motion...male here

3. imayakinov

imayakinov Guest

One orgasm while driving on a country road, another time to stay awake it helped to stroke my penis until I stopped being drowsy. No orgasm that time.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that would be an embarrassing way to die.

5. Waysted

Waysted Guest

While driving sounds just plain dangerous and stupid, sorry to rant but when your behind a wheel it's not just your own life at risk.

6. imayakinov

imayakinov Guest

The one time when I masturbated to orgasm while driving it was on a very lightly traveled boring 4-lane rural road with little to no traffic. Noone was in danger. The other time while early on a 500 mile trip I was on the verge of nodding off and I thought it might be worth a try to stroke my penis to see if the stimulation would wake me up. It did. I only stroked it when there was no traffic nearby and stopped when another vehicle was in close proximity. I don't sleep well in a car, moving or stationary, so stopping in a service station parking lot with the activity and noise there to try to take a nap didn't seem like a good idea and rest stops were few and far between. They're pretty noisy, too. It seems that the stimulation of an erect penis got the blood flowing and then after having lunch the drowsiness went away. I had no orgasm so there was nothing to clean up and I had no further drowsiness the rest of the trip. So, my penis kept me awake and made it less likely that I would die so there was no worry about being embarrassed. And nobody else was at risk.

7. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

i was in the car yesterday and thought that same thing. I was fantasizing about how hot it would be to be like on a road trip with a guy and like spend the whole trip spanking each other’s hams, but then I thought that if we got in an accident and died or worse had to be rescued by emts our arms pined in each other’s pants. It’s hard for me to be around someone I’m fucking and keep my hands to myself I loves dick I really does.

8. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Is that what you use to text while wanking on the highway? Hands-free?

9. Amaleperspective

Amaleperspective Member

As much as you hear about this you have to be at least curious. I masturbated once while driving home in my old van. You sort of get a rush off the idea that someone might see you, but I guess that's about it. I prefer the privacy of my own home, but outdoor masturbation is fun sometimes.

10. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Hi Im a male. Have done while driving, also once i was driving and i got my lady to masturbate herself as we travelled. i regret not having my camera i tell you because she had her jeans off, and both feet on the dashboard going for it. That same night i masturbated into her mouth in the car.

11. CurlyQGirl

CurlyQGirl Guest

I have done it in the car a few times...Never alone though and not lately.

12. Malky1954

Malky1954 Guest

I do it all the time.

Also had my W do it in the passenger seat next to me. Great fun when we pass trucks with her feet on the dash board and her finger working her clit!

13. just me and the dog

just me and the dog Member

Yea :2thumbsup: its the life of your penis as well ,lol

{i dont think i want to be on this thread} lmao

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

15. ladylala

ladylala Member

No, but I've given head to my boyfriend while he was driving. Not safe, I know.

16. fnjeepz

fnjeepz Member

i've masterbated in the car. the problem.....where to finish? not looking to pressure wash the steering wheel.

17. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

I've had a blowjob in the car as a passenger from a friend (girl) of mine on a few occasions.

18. gomark

gomark Member

I've masturbated a lot when driving, and orgasmed once or twice while on the move. I drive a lot and find masturbating hleps me, especially on quiet roads at night. Usually I'll pull over before cumming, but occasionally I've jizzed unexpectedly soon!!

19. kairilove

kairilove Member

i spend quite a bit of time driving and I do it occasionally, depending n the road and traffic. Anywhere i am going to set the cruise control and just chill is a candidate. I have a mini bullet vibe I keep in my purse, and sometimes I just use my fingers. Got to be careful though, it tends to get a little hard to steer during the big O.

20. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

I've masturbated for my bf while he's driving (i was in the passenger seat) and sucked him off too... Don't worry we were driving on a really empty road at a leisurely pace so nothing life endangering.