Masturbate to sleep

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Badmoonraising, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I am wondering if others have found they needed to masturbate in order to get to sleep? This question goes out to both genders.

2. I do it a lot. I've found that I sleep much better afterwards. Who needs warm milk when you've got masturbation?

3. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Done it afew times, idk... The fuck more would you need to know?

4. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I do it just for you baby

5. thepspgamer

thepspgamer Member

i find that getting off does help me sleep alot of the time, and helps alot if i just cant sleep generally

6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I fap myself to sleep pretty much every night.

7. hornyguy87

hornyguy87 Member

I find that I need to masturbate everynight before I can fall asleep. If I don't, I toss and turn all night.

8. bdevil

bdevil Member

I sleep well after a spank.

9. jia

jia Member

It's the next best thing next to Ambien and you don't have to worry about sleep walking, sleep driving or sexosomnia (fucking while asleep) with the masturbation method.

10. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

pretty much a daily habbit...

11. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha i used to do it every night. it makes much more relaxed and able to fall asleep. ive been takin melatonin though lately instead of beatn one off lol

12. mrwankalot2

mrwankalot2 Member

i used to masturbate before sleep nearly every night but not so much anymore.
    i do quite often wake up in the middle of the night feeling really horny tho. when that hapens i feel that i absolutely cannot get back to sleep unless i masturbate, so i just beat away and when i cum i just rub it into my stomach then roll over and go back to sleep

13. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I masturbated more before I moved in with my boyfriend. But often times I find that I have to have an orgasm before bed. It definitely helps but I don't rely on it to sleep anymore.

14. Burny Grass

Burny Grass Member

Sometimes it makes for a good nap. Just shoot a nice good load, and lay back and sleep for 20 minutes or so.