Master Blaster vaporizer instructions needed

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by doubleonegative, Feb 10, 2005.

1. doubleonegative

doubleonegative Member

I just bought a sexy Master Blaster vaporizer off ebay but the dude I bought it from didn't include any instructions as to use it. I've had several attempts to use it but not really got high at all. I just need general advice like am I supposed to turn it on and leave it for a set time before use or what?

It also has two gauzes on it but (without the instructions) I'm not sure how to use them properly.

any help would be great.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

unless there is a temperature dial, your problem can be overcome with one simple instruction:

1) common sense

3. doubleonegative

doubleonegative Member

Fair point but, I know nothing about vaporizers. Are htey supposed to be like a bong where when it reaches a certain heat you get maybe one or two tokes? or does it keep releasing the THC 'til it's all gone allowing mutliple tokes?

4. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

multiple tokes.

5. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Every vaporizer I've used you have to leave on for a while for the heating element to heat up. Turn it on and wait like ten minutes before trying it. I hope that helps. Later

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

just get it as hot as it goes i guess, i doubt it would be hot enough to combust the weed, think of it as boiling out all the thc

7. doubleonegative

doubleonegative Member

okay, thanks for the advice everyone, i'll give it another go.