Massive UFO fleet was recorded over Peru, Lima in May 2007!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by nbgoku, May 31, 2007.

1. nbgoku

nbgoku Member

2. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

Jeez.
    I just can't stop wondering WHY the government does NOTHING about this?
    Why don't they send air force jets or something to check that out from a closer view?
    are they stupid or what?

3. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

C'mon, they're either balloons or birds. More of the same, tired old footage...

4. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

I saw that the other day and that's totally NUTS !!! How do they keep this shit out of the news ?

5. bytheseaside

bytheseaside Member

No they aren't stupid they know what is going on, they don't want you to know though otherwise it WOULD be all over the media.
    Balloons which fly in formation, now there is a new one :)
    It is either military or something the military want to hide, UFO's?

x
    blessings

6. Newhippie411

Newhippie411 Member

they could be new government weapons. but i wouldnt hold my breath. the government is to stupid to develop a super weapon right.

7. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

I don't think they'd want to show off a new superweapon unless their going to be planning to use it

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Speaking of secret weapons, the stealth bomber was initially touted as being invisible but could be picked up on radar. Some hot shot in the military stated that it would confuse the enemy because it would look like a flock of birds on the radar. Johnny Carson said, "Oh great. A flock of birds going 800 mph."

9. BlackLine

BlackLine Member

Gee, them Peruvians act like they've never seen geese before.

10. treekster

treekster Buddha Dawg

what I love about UFO conspiracy theorists is that they tend to assume that the UFO's are here for some grand purpose, usually malevolent, though sometimes benign. Honestly though, what the hell would a race capable of the mind bending technology needed for interstellar travel want with a backwater planet eons in the dust technologically, evolutionarily and in every other way most probably. If visitors from another world actually are here, and I'm perfectly open to the possibility that they might be, isn't it infinitely more likely that they're just here as a sort of truck stop...stretch the legs, drain the snake, grab a cup of coffee (especially while you're in Peru), maybe watch the silly balding apes muddle about for a bit, then get back on the road to where you're actually going? Makes more sense to me.

11. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

Think about it - they could be hostile. While they haven't really appeared as hostile besides the abductions and cattle mutilation, if they were to see our technology coming at us they might like zap us or something :p it could start a war that we would NOT want to be a part of :p

12. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

All races of intelligent life have a yearning to learn and explore new frontiers, including us - ie we've gone to the moon haven't we? thats even less interesting than earth. If they even are aliens (I have this crazy idea that they might be evolved humans from the future and have harvested time travel lmao) then they would want to learn as much as they could right? anyways if you think about it as if they are evolved humans - if *you* could, you would probably go back in time right? who would pass that up? you could learn so much more than studying from text.

13. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

I think if there are aliens watching us, they are also tampering with us. The may use technology and science that we are completely unaware of. They may want to bring us to a level at which we can relate somehow with them. It may be to them we are like wild animals which need to be tamed. What is at stake is our freedom. It;s freedom vs. instilled peace. Imagine us with collars around our neck that keep us from fighting and causing a scene.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I say we attack the fleet before they deploy their version of the death star [​IMG]

Hotwater

15. trekker

Good idea!!! I'll make some pipe bombs. You buy as may bottles of silly string as possible. There is a chance we can pull this off. Best of luck.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

You don't seem convinced of an Imminent attack :mad:

Hotwater

17. trekker

I think they are going to get us from within. They won't have to fire a single shot. My last post was an attempt at humor. The humor being that we will be powerless to stop the aliens using our technology against theirs. I only jest.

An appropriate signiture you have found there...hotwater.

18. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Remember what Father Guido Sarducci of Saturday Night Live said: Those ah UFOs are ah clever. They diguise themselves as ah the Goodyear Blimp. :) *nods and flicks cigarette butt*

19. aspirine

aspirine Member

They might just be going about their business as they have for millions of years and we are now noticing them.

20. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

i think ufos are really rich people from switzerland.

it's as good as the Alien theory, with the added benefit of having proof of life in switzerland (if you don't count the french speaking side :) )