Massage

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Greensd36, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Greensd36

Greensd36 Members

ladies,

Have you ever had a massage by another female where you’ve experienced intimate touching leading to orgasm?

Amanda Mclean likes this.
  2. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife has

3. Greensd36

Greensd36 Members

I’d love to hear about it..

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

It actually wasn't at a massage place, but at a nudist resort we went too. Probably not even a massage therapist. But they had a massage table there outside. Sounded good to the wife and she wanted a female to massage her. I got to watch. The female massaging her was naked too. Started out like most all others, her face down, but there was a lot more attention to her ass. Then when she turned over, there was much attention given to her breasts. I saw her nipples start to get hard from her hands and the oil rubbing them. Then she moved down on her body, massaging everywhere, and giving a lot of attention to her pussy area. I saw my wife twitch a bit as her pussy was carressed. My wife bent her legs at the knee and thats when things got really interesting as she moved down and started to lick her pussy and they eventually ended up in a 69 with each other until i saw my wife quiver and shake and knew she had an ogasam then. It was so HOT to watch.

I've been to several happy ending massage places too where they would either suck me or jack me off

john slick and bry75 like this.
  5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

When my wife and I were first dating I scheduled a massage for her with an older man. We were in our 30s and he was probably 50. I dropped her off and then picked her up an hour later. She was flustered and flushed. Turns out she was naked under the towel which he eventually removed. While on her stomach he covered every inch of her back, legs, and ass. She rolled over and the same starting with her neck, he spent several minutes on her breasts, then her feet, working his way up her legs. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet. Light innocent contact initially, but when she thought he was about to penetrate her with a finger, she tensed up and clamped her legs together. She thought letting him in would be cheating on me. I was hard listening to her relive her massage, and once we got home we couldn't wait to fuck. She was so freakin wet I knew he had done a good job. And me having the hotwife fantasy, I secretly wished she would have fucked him.

BTw, he did get a rather nice tip!

john slick likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

We tried Tantra massages, both nude. He made her have multiple orgasms

Lovnflman likes this.
  7. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

I have gone to a few. I went to one last year at one of these Asian parlors. This thirty something went way beyond a happy ending. She told me I was her last appointment and she had some time and said after giving everyone satisfaction all day she wanted for her self. Again the most I ever had at those places was a happy ending.
    She removed all her clothes and had a beautiful body. She had the big tits.
    She fucked me for almost an hour. When I told her I was going to cum many times she would stop and hold the base of my cock.
    It would stop the desire to cum . Finally as we were fucking she told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth.
    Best massage ever in NYC.

8. jj07

jj07 Members

Hope you got checked after that..

9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

No, but on a cruise once i had a massage from a really hot guy. It was a normal massage, obviously. No touching where i really wanted it. But I always wondered if he could tell i was aroused. I was so embarrassed but that was so fucking hot!

10. jj07

jj07 Members

all you had to do was slip the towel off..

Jamesbro likes this.
  11. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

Eesh! I haven't. But I'll confess that another another site in the chat room, an older woman actually did come on to me. I told her I was straight and all of that but she persisted and kept trying to talk to me so seductively, saying sexual things as if it were foreplay.

I couldn't understand how but it actually worked on me somehow. I felt myself getting turned on by the things she was saying that I ended up... masturbating... and thinking about doing things to her. I'm still in shock.

12. jj07

jj07 Members

women together is a turn on for all I think.

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Some of the best sex I've had started with massage. I can't tell about it here because I am not a lady. Plus I have never been brought to orgasm by someone of the same sex as I. But I have had some fantastic sex that was following a great massage.

14. jj07

jj07 Members

WTF are you saying? U sound like Joe Biden...

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Please vote for me.

16. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

You picked the wrong guy Angela and so very unlike me......

17. Yes... quite often with my girlfriend, giving and receiving. .

curiousfellow likes this.
  18. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

Nothing wrong with that. It has happen to me in other chat rooms. I ended up jerking off as she said she was fisting herself.

19. jj07

jj07 Members

Gross....

20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

You were on a different forums that shut down a few months ago? I was on it as ALS