masocist

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mad_Hatterxx, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Mad_Hatterxx

Mad_Hatterxx Member

my boyfriend and i have been trying...new things. like bitting, slapping, straching, cutting. but i think i like it too much. when i bites me its just like..god damn. its hard to explain. but now i have bruises all over my neck from where hes bit me. and i know i'm like super young but i dunno. it just feels so fucking good. does that make me a masocist?

2. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Yes, it does. I'm starting to think sado-masochism is the very nature of relationships.

Have you been molested?

3. Mad_Hatterxx

Mad_Hatterxx Member

i've never been molested...atleast not that i know of.

4. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

iv done pretty much everything except the cutting.. thats going to far.. but.. i do love the whole talking dirty and spanking and being called names. that shits the best lol. this one girl liked me to slap her in the face really hard with my dick and call her a whore. i thought it was so funny.

5. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

the cutting sounds a little scary. the rest, well, as long as its done with someone you love, who love syou back, who you resepcta nd respects you back yall just like some wild crazy sex by teh sounds ofit. but tell him to lay off the fucking hickies, only allowed to leave hickies where others cant see them (god hickies are so fucking tacky)

6. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

ya cutting?!

7. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

Cutting I can't empathize with, but everything else, well...I think even the most die-hard Puritans, in their heart of hearts, are turned on by a little roughness now and then. ^_~

8. Mad_Hatterxx

Mad_Hatterxx Member

well we don't like serious push down so hard you bleed to death. just like little scratches here and there. its not as serious as it sounds. and i agree with the hickies. they are pretty tacky.

9. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

i think hickeys are cute, depending how many you have...my gf sometiems destroys my neck and i think it looks wierd, but one there and here..is fine with me.

10. FangHether

FangHether Member

id say i like all of them, even the cutting. except ive never liked recieving a hard bite. ive always been kinda attracted to self inflicted blood-shed. im a different case. some of my preferences tie into bdsm, taking charge, being dominated, and/or some as simple as licking someones ear. im open to almost anything. i tend to like girls more than guys, but im open to both.