Married women

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by David Vanzant, Feb 25, 2023.

1. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

I know a woman that is in her 50's and her husband travels a lot. I met her at a bar and we hit it right off. If she is wanting to have some extramarital fun, what are your thoughts about it? She is very attractive and said she doesn't want a commitment, just some fun.

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would go for it if you find her attractive, I might ask if her husband approves. When I look back at a few women I missed because of morals. I want to kick my ass.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I fit in the category of having less than exemplary morals, I would go for it using discretion, caution in your situation.

That was what I did

bry75 likes this.
  4. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

She is very attractive and has a great body. I don't think she wants her husband knowing. Not sure if he would approve.

5. grower88

grower88 Members

I'd go for it, if she wants it she'll just get it elsewhere

6. MexxiSteve

MexxiSteve Members

How would you like it if it were your wife?

You me and coffee likes this.
  7. Bocci

Bocci Members

This is a very valid point. If she is hanging out in bars and making it clear that she looking for fun, she going to find it and probably has plenty of times before.
    While my preference with married women is for her hubby to be present and participating in her dna collection party, if I met this woman and she set out this offer, I’d give her what she’s after see how many times she can drain my nuts while she’s at it.

8. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

My thoughts are this. I had a fuck buddy, married late 50's when we began our affair. Her husband did not have a libido to match hers. I was more than happy to take up the slack. My spouse knew, accepted, and encouraged I have sex with other women when I felt the need. What my FB had was the same. Her husband knew we had sex together and cared for her to a certain extent. That extent was sex and sex only, nothing else. We enjoyed each other for about three years off and on before we had to end the relationship. It was one I really enjoyed as we helped each other satisfy our libidos without stringing each other along. If these conditions are met there is no reason nor guilt for having a relationship with a married woman such as this.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.
  9. I say enjoy the fun. You can have a very adult conversation if it actually leads to more then just some flirtatious fun and attention but often most women just want some extra attention. If it indeed leads to sex and yall want to keep that going have an adult conversation. Ask her if her husband would be okay with it, assure her if he is not that is also okay and put some boundaries up about it. Enjoy

10. Funsnakebustygf

Funsnakebustygf Members

I would so go for it, she sounds fun and sexy

11. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

Sounds like you hit a goldmine. Most guys wouldn’t hesitate to fuck a willing woman, married or not.

12. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Once I determine/decide that she's for-real about this, sure - I'd fuck her and it's not like I've never fucked another man's wife before so it's not like I'm not aware of the risks but unless some red flags show up, we're gonna have sex if she wants to.

Msh1313 likes this.