Married To Someone Rather Boring?

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Visexual, May 11, 2016.

1. Visexual

Visexual Member

How many of you long-time married folks wish your spouse was more sexually adventurous and playful?

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure the answer is "lots". I love my wife of 37 years more than life itself, but she's always been very reserved and inhibited sexually and almost never initiates sex herself. (I blame her verbally abusive childhood.) The only exception to this was when we were in our 20s and I arranged a threesome with a close male friend (which lasted for about half a year.) Other than that, nada.

Now, the last girlfriend I had before I met my wife was the polar opposite. There were only conditions during which she liked sex: when she was awake and when she was sleeping. And by "liked", I mean "insanely loved". Once we started fucking frequently, she needed it more than air. She'd cum so hard that she'd pass out and she wanted to still feel me thrusting in her when she woke up. Sadly, we were ultimately incompatible in other ways, so that lasted less than a year before we broke up.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Why did you marry her if you aren't sexually compatible?

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We were both more sexually adventurous when younger, but we're still playful. I'm not sure I want any more sexual adventures.

Pussytimes likes this.
  5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I didn't just want somebody to fuck regularly, I wanted a companion to share my life with. She was pretty close to perfect (and still is.)

6. BookitHondo

BookitHondo Visitor

My wife I would love to screw,etc...unfortunately her sex drive is gone due to health related issues. Being much younger I still have a sex drive and thus do get it outside although. Not easy but what is one to do...you could say 'I shouldn't...yada,yada yada' but truthfully if you were in my shoes for over 20 years you might do the same...

7. Lady L

Lady L Banned

Well, I've been married almost 15 years and sex is every bit as good, if not better than the beginning!

We (or rather me) had a bit of a dry patch a while ago, and my interest dropped quite a bit. My hubby was relatively understanding and didn't complain. He's reaping the benefits now though......I just can't keep my hands and mouth off his amazing cock. I love slipping between the sheets next to his naked body and.......opps I think I may have got carried away and over-shared with you!!

8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I can't speak for every husband but sex is anything but boring or infrequent in my marriage. I've said it on various other threads but I would fuck my wife every day if she was up for it so often. We have sex often, and not just a quickie or a bit of kissing and cuddling; I mean really dirty, full-on sex. When we first met, sex was fantastic and almost twenty years on, it remains fantastic and has been throughout our time together.
    I'm not saying that work, problems and life never get in the way because of course they do. But we always try to make time for each other and we very often fuck and suck each other 'senseless' when the house is empty and the mood takes us.
    Married sex is the best sex ever in my opinion; no complaints from Running Man people!!!

9. undefeated

undefeated Member

depends if you marry someone who is sexual. for someone who sees sex as job- u aint gonna get laid too much except for birthdays and anniversary's

Pussytimes likes this.
  10. Selferjon

Selferjon Members

I have a very lovely wife and a very loving marriage but she's just got no interest in sex any more. She has a medical condition that makes sex painful and she's not interested in trying anything that might be a bit different. Happily I enjoy masturbating and so get my relief that way.

11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Sometimes you need to talk about the subject . That is what underpins a successful relationship ie communication .

Dont suffer in silence its good to talk .

Toecutter likes this.
  12. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

^^^^^ this

communication is always key in every relationship

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  13. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I just wish she wasn't in such pain. The other day she said that the breeze on her skin hurts.

14. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

As far as volume goes, we do pretty well – 3-5 times a week but the adventurous part is a bit wanting.
    My wife does have some adventurous tendencies (she likes sex outside) and has a few silicone friends we use every once in a while, but other adventurous things, anal play, bondage, role play, voyeurism, etc. just don’t interest her.

15. unsought20

unsought20 Members

My God ! me x1000

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Kenwood1 and unsought20 like this.
  17. unsought20

unsought20 Members

Brilliant that sounds absolutely amazing. I’m glad it’s worked out well for you there .
    As always communication is the key

As far as my situation goes . Me and my Mrs have been over and over .
    As I say things picked up a touch but completely fell away again .
    I’ve just accepted thats how it is with us now tbh

18. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

There are a few things I wish my wife was up for. Sex outdoors, in every room of the house and trying to achieve a certain number of times in a day, week or month but when we're doing it everything's perfect and I'm living in the moment and loving it.

19. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

The good ole days 20 years ago. Sex was passionate, romantic, fun, adventurous.......I felt like I had married my sexual soul mate. Lots of toys and games. Four years now my soul is dead.

Pussytimes likes this.
  20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

The use of sex toys is a very good way of making perhaps boring and routine bedroom activities into something more fun and exciting . Even something like a Rabbit ,thinking outside the box can be used by both Genders .

If things are boring and routine then its time to have that "Chat" and get things out into the open.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.