Married men who suck dick...

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Apr 23, 2018.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've found out over the past 15 years that more and more married men are secretly sucking dick and was just curious how many are here, and what enticed you to engage into oral sex with another man. For myself, I've always enjoyed getting blowjobs from women and got plenty of them from age 15-21 before I married a woman who enjoyed sucking me off. We spent a lot of time at the beach together and we experienced a number of men "eye-balling" me on the beach and during boardwalk shopping. She noticed it before I did and commented to me..."Hey, that guy is starring and may be interested in you". I'd always blow it off with "Only in his dreams" as I shrugged it off. It happened a lot and was approached with offers numerous times over the next couple of years. Then one day I'm at a local park to go jogging when a guy pulled up next to my car and asked if I'd like a blowjob. Having been asked so many times I finally gave in and said "Sure, why not"...We walked into the tree line where I got the most amazing blowjob that had me cum into his mouth in under four minutes as he swallowed every drop. He gave me his phone number if I ever wanted another. Well, I found myself stopping over to his place a couple nights a week to get sucked off over the next six months. three months in he asked if I'd like to suck his cock. I was wanting to try it for some time but didn't have the nerve to ask or do so, so I finally gave in and went down on him. Wow, his cock was bigger than mine and I am blessed with 8" but fully hard his was almost 10" in length and really turned me on to feel it growing hard in my sucking mouth. We sucked each other for almost an hour to finish in a 69 position and shot our loads in each others mouth almost simultaneously. Damn, now I'm a cock-sucker I said to myself and I like it. Thus, my desire to suck a cock has been fulfilled. I could never tell my wife what I did, but continued to periodically meet guys wanting to share the same experience over the next 20 years. I've had four sucking buddies over that time frame. I kept it secret from her as our sex life was highly active as well, but I always craved to suck a nice cock.

birob67, steveg69, neky1 and 15 others like this.
  2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Well that was an abrupt entree into the bi side. I had played with a friend in 7th grade, just jerking each other. It felt good and was hard to quit until girls started getting me off, then I stopped with him. A couple of years later in hs a man I worked for gave me several highballs in his office after work and everyone was gone. I was a little buzzed and he brought out girlie mags that had men exposed in them as well. It was 1972 and all I had ever seen was playboy. He started talking about the men's dicks and paged to one saying he had imagined mine looked like the guys in the photo. I quickly became uneasy and started saying I needed to leave and he told me he liked sucking young guys and there was nothing wrong, he was married with kids and maybe 40. I was tingly hearing him tell me how he use to suck his roommate in college. Then he pleaded with me to just see it as I was standing to leave. I finally just said okay and started undoing my pants and he was down in front of me like a flash helping me. He immediately started feeling me and I started getting hard and just let him continue. In about two minutes it was over. I had been sucked on by a couple of girls before fucking them or they jerked me off, but nothing like this. It was incredible. He didn't stop until a minute or two after I came. It felt better than anything I had ever experienced. I was very confused on the way home.
    Fast forward two years and I'm graduating hs and had not been with anyone but girls. Had a big fight with my gf and left her at home early. Bought a six pack and drove back to the neighborhood where I run into my friend I had jerked with in 7th grade, we drank beer and he listened to my girl trouble. We end up parking as to not get pulled over drinking and he reaches over and starts feeling me up. I let it go but say I don't think we should get back into this and he says he will jerk me off and I don't have to do anything I don't want to, so down go my pants and he's stroking me. I feel bad for him and reach over for him. He drops his jeans and underwear in a flash and when I reach back for him I'm stunned by the size of his dick. I can barely reach around it and it's much longer than mine now, we had been the same size long ago.
    I couldn't take my eyes off of it as I stroked it and kept telling him how big he was and at one point we held them together to compare. He was about two inches longer and way bigger around. I remember how good it felt when he held them together, his felt so warm. So we're back to stroking each other and I am overwhelmed with the urge to suck him, I had never had an urge or desire like that. I wet wet my hand with saliva and stroke him and he says how much better that feels and I just whisper saying tell me how good this feels and I go down on him. I loved how it felt sucking him. He was writhing around a bit and in seconds he was telling me to move so he could suck me. I did but as he sucked me I just wanted back on him. I didn't want to come first knowing I'd lose interest so I told him that and he laid back, I told him I wanted him to come first. He laid back and I sucked on him for about ten minutes making sure he didn't come too soon. He starts pulling back at one point saying he's going to come if I don't stop and I tell him I want him to, and I'm thinking to myself I want him to come in my mouth so I go right back and in a few seconds he's arched up and coming, I have more than half of him in my mouth and I try to take him as deep as I can as he comes. I can't take the last two inches and he fills my mouth. I'm expecting a bad taste but it's just a little salty. I swallow some and start stoking his dick with the rest. I lean back and only last 30 seconds or so as I fill his mouth. We sit back up and I'm still hard, we get afraid someone will catch us so we leave. We don't say much about what we had just done except occasionally saying how good it felt. After getting home I'm very confused now, I really like sucking his dick, I was hard again thinking about it a was jerking off 40 minutes after we had blown each other.
    I had several guys in the years after try and get me to let them suck me, I did let a couple of them but I had no urge to reciprocate although during this time my friend and I had been getting together about twice a week and I couldn't wait to suck him. Maybe it was that I was confident only he and I would ever know but we kept it up five years after that night Belford graduating. I found out from him about year after it started he had no desire for girls. That scared me at first but he just wanted to tell someone. He assured me he would never say anything and he just wanted to continue. As we did over the next few years he wanted to do other things, kissing was the first. I wasn't comfortable and did not like it and he understood. Later he wanted to fuck me and that didn't work out either. That was about the time he found someone more compatible.

Vajohna, neky1, FriendlyCock and 6 others like this.
  3. sean15666

sean15666 Nuts and Bolts

i found a married guy on a site called squirt.org We met outside in a rural area and sucked each others cock. it was wonderul

4. topper

topper Member

It was desperation. I love my wife and could easily get laid anytime I wanted. I am not a cheater, nor do I need the hastle of dealing with another woman. My wife became ill with problems which left me without a sex life. Masturbation just didn't cut it anymore. My wife has a gay friend that became my close friend also. We never did anything , nor did he try. He was a good friend. However, he did tell my wife that he thought I was hot and wouldn't think twice about sucking my cock, if I went that way.
    My wife also had a facination with gay/bi sex. I had not had sex in about 2 years and he had split from his long time partner, leaving him sexless for a long time too. Add it all together and she came up with the brainstorm that he and I should just give each other bj and get the poison out..After she planted the idea in my head, I gave it some consideration and eventually told her that I would let him give me a bj, but I had no desire to suck his cock. She told him and he had no problem with just giving me a bj and he would be more than satisfied with giving. I decided to try it and told my wife. She was on the phone to him that night. She knew I was a little apprehensive and she told to relax and enjoy it, but once he is comfortable with it, she gets to watch.
    Not a bad tradeoff. The first bj, is another story in itself. My wife had asked me if I did it to him and told me that I should help him out also. It's no big deal. She almost guilted me into doing it, but I had enough curiosity in my mind to make the move myself. I just needed the nerve. It wasn't until a hot day and I had stopped by his house for one of his talented bjs. He was down in me in a flash and brought me to a great orgasm. As he got up from between my knees, I couldn't help but notice the tent in his shorts. I reached out and put my hand on it and then opend his fly and freed his straining cock. The feeling of having his cock in my had was a new experience and I had decided to have another. I leaned forward and took it in my mouth and gave him what he needed too. It was a unique experience to say the least. Sucking his cock was an extention of being able to do it to myself. I gave it my best efforts, which resulted with him filling my mouth with a huge load of hot cum. When I told my wife that I did it to him, she sat on the edge of her seat and wanted every detail. Then she asked when she gets to watch. It was like a new freedom, being able to enjoy it without guilt or worries. Now and then we get together and mutual bjs are always on the menu. My wife has gone as far as inviting him for dinner just to be able to watch us blow each other.

luv3wayfun, steveg69, neky1 and 6 others like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

"topper"...you are in the same situation I am in but my wife is still able to enjoy having sex. She allows us to suck each other off, she occasionally joins us because she has a fetish for sucking our balls while we're sucking each others cocks in the 69 position. It is wonderful to have an understanding, participating wife. I can suck cock freely and openly without hiding it as I did in my previous marriage.

neky1, Baley, BiSal and 6 others like this.
  6. topper

topper Member

If we meet up and my wife isn't around, she has no objections to us doing it without her present, as long as I give her the details. Having a participating wife, to any degree, is a great thing. She makes doing it that much more fun. Not only do I do it for my own needs, I do it because she likes it. A lot!

7. HotLiquid50

HotLiquid50 Members

Northeast Pa. November of 2017, at 50 years old, I've finally sucked my first cock. Cum swallowing is fucking amazing. My first was a regular until January of 18 and the past 9 months have yielded many disappointments and a few choice stories. I hope to be sharing them here soon.
    I'm a modest but confident guy. I've been blessed with strong Irish looks and a touch of grey. I'm 6'2" 215 lbs proportioned and carried well. I never thought finding an acceptable cock to suck or a place to suck it off would be so hard. I never imagined the reward of finding such a cock to be so addicting. I look forward to meeting similar males and couples. I'm hoping to get my wife involved also. Im also looking forward to sharing a few stories and maybe learning how to find a proper cock to suck outside of apps. I hate the apps. Not much of a bookstore guy either. I'm a pussy man thru and thru so please understand, it's all about the cock and cum for me.
    My wife uses toys in my ass and I love anal pleasure. I'm certain to be entered sooner or later and I'm hoping for sooner. I'm glad I stumbled across this site.

neky1, BiSal, ohSOcurious and 5 others like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

South Central PA here. 55 and have enjoyed this site too since I discovered it some months ago.

neky1 and Baley like this.
  9. Creampie80

Creampie80 Members

I was a married guy who sought out and sucked dick before my divorce (which had nothing to do with my love of cock). I've been seeing my gf for 7 years and during that time I have sucked off 4 guys. I love sucking dick. I want my gf for the romantic stuff AND the sex but there is a compelling desire within me to enjoy pleasuring a stiff cock, orally and I do it from time to time without my gf's knowledge. I don't want to kiss or cuddle with a guy. I simply love submissively getting a guy off with my mouth and I don't even want reciprocation.

Very Kinkey, neky1, BiSal and 13 others like this.
  10. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I've been at a minimum curious about sex with other guys. I've been sucking off and being sucked by friends off and on since I was 12. I really got into it when I was married to my first wife. We hung out with another couple on the weekends and eventually me and "david" started messing around when the wives would go out shopping.

When me and my first wife separated I was consoled by an older, divorced gay friend. We hooked up the first night my wife left. It would turn into a 2-3 time a week thing. I'd get off work and stop by his house. We would shower together and it would get hot and heavy in the shower. Most times he would fuck me but once or twice a month he'd want me to fuck him. I quickly realized that I liked taking more than I give.

Lost interest in men and met my current wife. We bought a house several years ago and met my neighbor. He's gay and super discrete. He came onto me first. I told him I was married and he simply said, "I know and that doesn't bother me." He invited me inside and sucked my dick. His mouth is magic. We have been sleeping together for 6 years or so once or twice a week. Wife leaves for a weekend twice a year (and often has a fwb go with her) and when she does, I stay with jason.

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Same with me I can meet a guy with out her and she doesn't mine at all!

neky1 and BiSal like this.
  12. Leeroy reid

Leeroy reid Newbie

I dream a lot about sucking a guys cock. It's always cut, long, and a married guy. I'm also married. The dream is every arousing to say the least

jamie_oth, rookie67, Baley and 8 others like this.
  13. Hello are you from n.j.?

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There are so many out there in my area and within my generation. I guess as we've aged we've become more open and accepting to exploring the pleasures of being with another man. I've just met two more within the past month and have enjoyed being with them and helping them to be more relaxed in order to enjoy the pleasures two men can provide each other.

16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Enjoy sucking cocks as long as you can. Willing partners are harder to find with every passing decade. I doubt I will be able to fund a cock to suck in my 80's.

topper and Well I'm curious like this.
  17. himileage

himileage Members

You never know

luv3wayfun, neky1, BiSal and 2 others like this.
  18. Milt

Milt Members

There are 3 men I meet regularly with. One is gay and the other two are married. A cock is so much more fun than my wife’s pussy. I’m a bottom with a man and the sex is so much hotter with a man. Men know how to please each other and keep it discreet.

Vajohna, jamie_oth, neky1 and 13 others like this.
  19. GalaxyManIM

GalaxyManIM Members

I was in my 50s, just moved to Holland and met a redheaded Dutch woman and got married. We happened to see a news magazine on TV one night about swinging and the sex clubs of Holland. For my part, I had never thought about or considered anything like that, being a bit insecure about things. She told me that the thought had never occurred to her, either, but the program made us both curious. It was incredibly well presented. So we decided to check the whole scene out. We went to a sex club, Fun4Two, and were amazed and incredibly turned on watching people have sex publicly like that. Sex had been the glue that cemented our relationship and we found ourselves exploring the swinging lifestyle. I quickly found that I got off on seeing her sucking some other guy's cock or getting fucked. For some reason, all of my previous feelings of jealousy were gone. Maybe it had something to do with doing everything in front of each other. I didn't mind all of the extra pussy, but for me, watching her was what really turned me on.

One evening we had a 'date' with another couple. The lady was riding my cock and my wife was on her knees next to us, the guy fucking her from behind. Now, my first love when it comes to sex is eating pussy. Nothing turns me on more. The tastiest pussy is one that has been fucked for a bit. It gets the juices flowing. When my wife mounted my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth, I didn't think anything of it, having eaten her pussy after she had been fucked many times. Then I realized that her pussy was full of cum, that the guy had cum in her, not that that was unusual. I was always conscious of her ego, knowing that she worried deep down inside about me finding some other woman more desirable than her, so I had always made it a point to eat her pussy, then fuck her after a night of fun. With that in mind, I ate her pussy, filled with another man's cum. A first for me that afterwards I was sort of proud of, it having not been that bad, all things considered. After that, eating her pussy after some guy had cum in her because sort of normal. You can get used to anything.

We were at Fun4Two one night, up in the orgy room. She was on top of me in a 69. The room was pretty full, maybe 100 people. I had let my head fall back to the floor to rest after eating her pussy for a while when some guy just appeared, squatting down above me and feeding his cock into her pussy. I didn't mind that at all, enjoying watching him fuck her while she continued to suck my cock. I knew that he was cumming when I saw cum leaking from around his cock. The next thing I knew, he had pulled his cock from her pussy and dropped it into my mouth, still spurting cum. I freaked, then swallowed so that I wouldn't choke, then noticed the taste of my wife's pussy on his cock. I can't say that I hadn't thought about sucking a cock, but I hadn't planned on it. In any event, I did the best I could, sucking the cock and swallowing his cum. When I told my wife about it afterwards, she went crazy, sucking my cock and trying to fuck me to death.

The next time we had a date with a couple that both people identified as bisexual, she point blank told me that she wanted to see me suck his cock. I felt pressured, but at the same time knew that it was okay. So I sucked his cock, making it a point to pay attention to the feeling, the textures, the flavors. When he finally came, I was sold on cock sucking and sucked him off. Swallowing his cum was no big deal.

After that, sucking a guy's cock as a part of our fun became a normal part of the game. When we finally divorced years later, I continued to swing as a single man, still do, particularly looking for MMF situations. I can honestly say that the only thing I enjoy more than sucking a cock these days is eating a well-fucked pussy.

20. Itriedit

Itriedit Newbie

I

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    LowHangers likes this.