Married men masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by 3rd Husband, Jun 19, 2013.

1. PGA

PGA Senior Member

You can have both masturbation and sex with the partner, but the pleasure is different.

2. Eighter

Eighter Visitor

Me too, but i told my wife and she is ok with me masturbating. I am glad i told her because now i masturbate more often and without any feelings of guilt

bananaman321 likes this.
  3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I masturbate when need to. I do at times in front of my wife. On Saturday I stood in front of her and got off on her boobs.

MrBater, bananaman321 and LowHangers like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I rub one out a couple times a week sitting next to my wife on the living room couch while she plays with my balls. She truly enjoys watching me erupt.

5. Eighter

Eighter Visitor

I guess I’m usually 2-3 times a day
    I masturbating now as i listen to my wife practising French horn

bananaman321 likes this.
  6. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

The french horn wow

7. Eighter

Eighter Visitor

She plays other instruments but finishes her practice with the french horn. I pound my 7 3/4 circumcised cock and right before she finishes i blow a healthy load of siemen on my flat stomach. Usually six or seven spasms

bananaman321 and Hoov67 like this.
  8. Eighter

Eighter Visitor

Almost immediately after i blow, my balls start to roll, churning up some more sperm for me to unload in another hour or two
    We are going to an outdoor concert tonight
    I’ll jack off when i go to bed and again usually about 2am when i wake up with a ragging hard on

bananaman321 and Hoov67 like this.
  9. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

I totally can relate

10. Eighter

Eighter Visitor

I have been 100% faithful to my wife for 30 years. But i use masturbation and my imagination to fuck anyone i want. Who i fuck in my mind stays in my mind.
    My wife hasnt fucked me in 20 years but she knows and accepts that i need to masturbate - alot. And i love it

11. stillup4it

stillup4it Members

Good on you. I hope I'm still doing it at 80 years young. I'm 66 and my wife is 75. She is not so interested in intercourse now but will keep me happy with a hand job or blow job. If she is away visiting family I enjoy taking things into my own hands/hand

bananaman321 likes this.
  12. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

Even after nearly 50 years of marriage, I never tire of fucking my wife and lust after her juicy **** as much as when we first met. However I still feel the need for wanking in between our weekly fucks.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Sumbaljack and PGA like this.
  13. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Fucking and masturbating both are good, but each of them has its pleasure, which I do both of them. If my wife likes fucking I am ready to fuck immediately, otherwise I J/O as soon as I get a chance. I don't like to miss them.

bananaman321 likes this.
  14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

ozjohn39 is 80 years old, God bless him. He is a lucky man to keep doing masturbation. I wish to keep fucking and masturbating if I have a chance to get 80 years old. I like to do it not to lose it.

15. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I think we might be married to the same woman

16. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

You know we can't post pics here...but most probably would

17. MrBater

MrBater Members

Same here, sometimes when she isn’t in the mood I lay next to her in bed and masturbate. She doesn’t mind at all, calls me a dirty boy sometimes, I am 50 :).

Often I suck her nipples for extra fun, and cum on them or just on myself.

Last night, she got into the mood, and I played with her pussy while she jerked me into her mouth.

It’s one of my favourite things, and you know you are lucky when your partner is happy for you to just do it when you want.

jackjacks likes this.
  18. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

And I only eat chocolate because the flavonoids keep my brain chemistry in cosmic balance.

19. lovetofucandwank

lovetofucandwank Newbie

Chuck Burns likes this.
  20. lovetofucandwank

lovetofucandwank Newbie

my my wife still fucks me a lot but I still fuck myself heaps