Married guys who enjoy sucking a cock

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Nov 10, 2008.

1. topper

topper Member

Are you glad that you tried it. I wasn't getting any oral at home and my wife even encouraged me to let our gay friend suck my cock, so I did. I am glad that I tried it. He is really good at it too. I didn't have intentions of returning the favor in the beginning, but after the idea was planted in my head by my wife , my curiosity grew more and more until I took a turn at it. To be honest, it was right after he sucked my cock. He had a huge hardon in his shorts and I thought it only polite to return the favor. He was surprised at first, but gladly pulled his cock out for me. As I held it in front of my face before taking it in my mouth, I wondered if it was going to be like I imagined. In my opinion, it was much better.
    The way I see it, it's like being able to do it to yourself, if you could.
    I don't know about you other guys, but other than my friend,I don't have any desires for men.
    ONe of the best side benefits is that I don't have to wine and dine him to get a bj. He does it because he likes it, and so do I.:cheers2:

2. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Hooray! Sounds awesome. Glad you're able to do that kind of thing with your wife's approval and not have to feel uncomfortable with it :) Enjoy ;)

3. booboo69er

booboo69er Member

A timely read for yours truly - and encouraging too! My wife already knows that I am bisexual and it is my intent to suggest that we try swinging again so that I can have what I crave and she can be a part of it. We experimented with soft swinging years ago and found a couple who were very open to same sex contact - and we had lots of it! Lately, we have discussed maybe trying to find another couple but if she wont go for it, I will ask for her blessings in my finding a steady male play mate to satisfy my desires.
    Did your wife give you the OK just to get you off her back or did she do it because she really wants to see you have what you need? If she is of the latter mindset, then you have a real jewel there - hang on to her. :)

4. topper

topper Member

It was a combination of many different factors. We are beginners in the bi category. My wife experiments with another like minded wife in town. I had contemplated the offer of our gay male friend, especially after my wife told me that it's ok with her. We are all very close and have discussed our sex lives. When my wife said how much she hates giving a blowjob, he offered to take up the slack. She thought that was a great idea. I didn't have a bj in years and the offer sure sounded good. Nothing happened at that time, but the next time we were alone together at his place, he asked me if I gave it anymore thought. I told him I didn't, but the truth said, I thought of it often. That night he gave me probably the best blowjob of my life. The difference being, he liked doing it and knew what felt good.
    We aren't comfortable enough to try swinging. We were just looking for some new life experiences that would be good for us. A little bi play came up and it sounded good. I was just too chicken to go for it. The fantasy was exciting enough, for a while. We even played with dildos and she would make me suck it, so she could see if I would be any good. I always felt it's natural for a guy.
    Do you think your wife would be cool with you having some bi fun? Does she want bi fun of her own? Do you guys still enjoy sex with each other?
    My wife thought it was a great way for me to enjoy the satifaction of a good blowjob, without her having to get involve. I am glad I took her advice.
    For all intents, my friend thought I was just a horny old married guy looking for a good bj. He was happy with the idea of just givng me blowjobs. I had thought about it, but was too reluctant to want to do it, until that night. When my friend got up from between my legs, he had a huge hardon bulging in his pants. He noticed me looking at it , but didn't say anything. It was like an unspoken request. If there was anytime to try it, it was now. I put my hand on his hard bulge and rubbed it. He pressed back against my hand and looked down on me as he stood in front of me. I undid his belt, opened his zipper and reached in and pulled out his cock. It felt so big in my hand. I stroked it a few times as I looked at it from a few inches away. All I could think of was that I was wasting time, so I took the fat head into my mouth and began to suck and stroke him. It was only a few seconds before he shot off into my mouth. Just as he swallowed my cum, I swirled it around with my tongue and swallowed myself.
    Sorry if I went on, but it's a life changing experience, that I am glad I ventured into. Even though I still see him now and then, I have no desires for any other guys, or guys at all. I am still too paranoid.

5. flkind

flkind Member

hummmmmmmm

6. iwanna

iwanna Member

Having my wife or my ex-wife (not the same woman) encouraging me or better yet "forcing" me to suck a dick is my greatest fantasy. Maybe it will happen someday. Hey a guy can always hope

7. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

I find sexual stimulation to be quite fun. It has been many years since I had a friend (male) who was open minded enough to share a sexual experience like that. But, yes I have done that, and yes I enjoyed the experience. Years ago the wife and I had a male friend with who we both enjoyed sex play with. He had to move far away, and we have not encountered anyone that we were that at ease with or open minded enough since than. It is my on going fantasy that someday we will meet someone (Or a couple.) to play with again. [​IMG]
    <(^o^)>

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

^^^

I'll repent just before I die, then I can have my cake and eat it too

9. booboo69er

booboo69er Member

"Do you think your wife would be cool with you having some bi fun? Does she want bi fun of her own? Do you guys still enjoy sex with each other?"

My wife knows of my bi sexual desires - when we were swinging, there were no limots on sam sex touching and fondling and I did suck as she watched - as she was being eaten to orgasm by another woman on the bed right beside where the other guy and I were playing. Would she mind if I took up with another guy on the side? She'd likely say OK. It's a long story but in years past, there were a couple of times when the opportunity presented itself but she wasn't into a 3 way - and she told me to go ahead. I didn't because I wanted her involved and while I am not sorry that I didn't go - because everything that we have done, we have always done together - there are honestly some moments when I think that I should have went.

Does she want to make it with another woman? Chances are good that with the right woman, she would be willing to experiment. Again, in our swinging days there was plenty of same sex touching as I said and the other woman was gradually bringing her around - taking her time and making the swing sessions all part of my wife;s seduction.. but we broke off before she could be initiated. She has admitted missing CIndy's touches and the feeling of her softness, but we have never found another couple with whom we were comfortable. We did party once more after breaking off with the first couple - that was when she was eaten out and came with another woman's face between her legs for the first time.

Do we enjoy sex together now? Yes although it is somewhat tame compared to what it was back then. We engage in mutual masturbation a lot now and we both enjoy that... .and we both miss those days with our friends. WIll we go back? We are talking about it and if we do not, I may just find a local guy to play with to satisfy my bi longings.

10. stayhigh

stayhigh Member

Lol you guys are all freaks!!damn haha!

11. CJJ44

CJJ44 Member

Sounds like you've got some experience.... :D

So Topper, have you continued to suck him too? Does your wife know you're returning the favor and if so, is she okay with it? If I ever found a woman who was okay with my sucking cocks on the side, I'd consider giving marriage another try. :cheers2:

12. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

it's like being able to do it to yourself, if you could

you can't do it yourself?

13. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Had my first bi experience yesterday. Met the guy on Craigslist, and it turned out that he's only a minute and a half drive away from me.

We spoke all week through email, but had eventually agreed to meet on Saturday. I was a bit nervous about going through with it, but my curiosity as well as horniness got the best of me. So I told the wife that I went over to a friends place to help him "move some furniture", and that I'd be back in an hour or so. So when I got to his place, I hessitated for that one brief moment, but then thought to myself that I can't avoid it, and that it'll happen sooner or later. I rang the doorbell and he opened the door. He was an older white guy, probably pushing 50 or in that range, just a little taller than me, but much thinner than I was. He told me that he wasn't sure I would make it, since I was a half hour late. So as soon as I came in he closed the door, stood right up to me, looked me up and down, and gave out a "Mmmm" kind of sigh as he raised his hands to tweak my nipples. I was freeballing, so naturally he went straight for the goods with his hands. Meanwhile, he lifted my shirt to suck on my nipples. I moaned a little bit and started rubbing his crotch. He had on jeans, versus my loose sweats, so it was hard to feel him up. All the while I kept thinking that this is finally it, and that there's no turning back at this point. I then pulled out my cock and motioned him to suck it. He did, occasionally deepthroating it and then came back up to suck on my nipples a little more. That's when I undid his pants and pulled out his massive cock. This thing was almost twice the girth as mine, only it was much shorter then mine. I then got down on my knees and put it in my mouth. I have to admit that being hetrosexual all of my life, it was a bizarre feeling having a man's cock in my mouth. After sucking on it and touching his hairy balls, he said to follow him, so we went to the bedroom. He then put me up against the wall and sucked on me some more. We switched up a couple of times, but then he finally positioned me on the bed and laid me down on my back with my legs dangling off the side of the bed. He came up between my legs and sucked on my cock furiously for a minute, and I almost came, but then he immediately stopped before that happened and tried spreading my legs as if he was going to top me. I whispered that I don't bottom and that I was a top, and then he just laid on top of me for a minute and kissed on my neck and chest for a while. (It was at this point that I thought to myself how vulnerable of a position I was in, and that he could have attempted to rape me, seeing that he was on top - or that with the way the room was situated, anyone could come in and join in or bust us. But being bigger in size and much stronger than him, I thought I could break away if I really wanted to. Besides, this guy was massively thick, and probably would have torn my asshole up just trying to penetrate it). So I told him to switch with me and he did. I put on the condom, used the lube he has set aside, but I was getting kind of soft for a while, mostly because it's all new to me, but I eventually got it in. I have to admit that I got semi soft once or twice, but when I got it in and started banging him a bit harder, I started feeling my groove. As I held his legs up in the air, not once did I look him in the eyes. I mainly focused on the leather and metal adornments fastened to his cock base, as well as his precum dripping cock. I then took one hand and started stroking his cock gently, but then he pulled my hand away. So I kept pounding away, while he shouted out references to me as his black stud and so forth. He eventually took his cock into his right hand and began beating it, until he came all over his chest. He let out a few "oh yeah's" while I continued to pound him. He told me he could feel me growing inside of him, so I asked where he wanted me to cum. He asked where I wanted to, but I don't remember where I said. So just when I was about to cum, I pulled out and came on the side of his balls. He shot out a bit more than me, whereas I kind of oozed out, but it kept coming out as I squeezed it and left it all over his balls. I was going to rub it on his chest, but then I didn't want to get my hands all messy. So he got up and I asked for a wet towel. He grabbed one for me and I wiped off. It was kind of quiet between the both of us a few times, mostly because I wanted to just wipe off, get dressed and get the fuck out of there. So I hurried up and put my pants back on, and started walking towards the front door. We talked for a split second about men's health stuff, but that was short lived. That's when I said thanks, opened the door, looked around in the area to see if anyone was watching, and went to my car. I believe he isgay, versus bisexual, since he kept referring to his significant other as his "partner". Oh well, who cared at that point... what's done was done.

As I drove away and made it to the nearest traffic intersection, this young milato (black & white mixed) gay guy walked across the street. He was really pretty, with his long puffy black ponytail, and he looked at me as I followed him walking across the street in front of me. For a second, I thought how nice it would be to bang his pretty ass, but typical me... I didn't say anything. Besides, I don't think I was his type.

14. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

WOW, that was one riveting story. but this all reminds me of a joke

why do dogs like their balls?

because the can...

15. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

Wow profezzor_x. All I can say is pant, pant! :p I think I'm over heating.

16. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Thanks... This guy was way too thick for me to receive for my first time. He really wanted to, but I wasn't down for that - especially when he's packing 3/4 the thickness of a coke can... Hell no.

17. Shale

Shale ~

My wife knew I was bi before we married and I had already some experience sucking cock (and pegging guys' ass).

She loved sucking my cock so I was in no need of that pleasure, but I also needed the feel of a thick boner in my mouth. She knew I would get that experience from some of my gay male friends who she knew. We didn't actually talk about it - it was implied that I would spend some quality time with them.

It is great when you find a mate who allows you to enjoy your expanded sexuality.

18. meifinis

meifinis Guest

I have a question...please don't be offended! I'm just really curious.
    Are you guys still attracted to women? Which sex are you more attracted to? If you had to quit having sex with either men or women--which would you chose?
    As a bisexual woman, I'd say I'm more attracted to women and would give up having sex with men if I had to chose.

19. Shale

Shale ~

Since I haven't had sex with a woman in nearly a decade I guess I've already given them up.

However, that is likely because I have slowed down in my old age and don't go looking for it like I used to. The occasional guy picks me up.

20. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

So you cheated on your wife and she doesnt know?
    Poor woman:(