Married guys that would rather a quick bj from another guy then there wife

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Just4fun65, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Just4fun65

Just4fun65 Members

I’m recently bi and found out that many married men enjoy a quick bj from another guy instead of there wife. I found out when going to my first adult theater and realized most men are married. They stop in before or after work and sometimes on there lunch just for a quick bj. I’m now hooked on servicing those married men

2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

That's how I got started. I was divorced at the time and occasionally, rather than go to a bar, spend time and money to maybe bed a woman, I went to an ABS to get my cock sucked through a glory hole. In and out in a half hour, $5 investment and a fantastic blowjob. It didn't matter that a man was sucking my cock. They were better than most women and attended to my cock as long as I wanted. It wasn't long before I discovered the joy of sucking cocks. My routine was to suck a few cocks then get blown, go home and get a good night's sleep.

FWKbi, Lucky 777 and Breastfan like this.
  3. Just4fun65

Just4fun65 Members

Lol. That’s great. Now I’m hooked. When wife is working during the daytime I go to the theater and suck a few guys off then head home to eat my wife. I really enjoy making people cum

FWKbi and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  4. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Bet a glory hole really adds to the excitement not knowing on the other side.......woman or man
    Sounds like fun.
    Quite a few years ago girlfriend blindfolded me and had someone give me head, knew it was her whispering in my ear while getting sucked. When I asked who she was she wouldn't tell me and goes who said it was a woman.
    Didn't expect to hear that but really got me excited not knowing, still don't know till this day. Nice memory though!!!

5. bjaddict

bjaddict Members

I wouldn't say I'd rather get one than someone I'm dating but it certainly adds a lot of variety. I like how casual it feels to have a guy suck you off.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

At one point about 10-12 years ago I had four married men that stopped over for blow jobs twice a week each. Yep, I was giving 8-10 blow jobs a week and all four guys admitted I sucked cock far better than their wives which kept them "cumming" back for more. Most of the time they were in and out in 15 minutes but a couple guys enjoyed being sucked for almost an hour.

7. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    Sandra Miller likes this.
  8. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really don't want to be sucked by a guy right there in front of me. T-girl...for sure. Glory hole...done that. It's a turn off for whatever reason when a guy just wants to suck my dick. Same going the other way. I'll suck a T-girt (I say that but I haven't done it yet) but not interested in sucking someone who looks like me. Maybe someday I'll change my mind but that's me right now.

Sandra Miller and Breastfan like this.
  9. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

I get it.....
    I sucked my first cock not too long ago and it was a T-girl - So Hot!!!
    Not really interested in another guy per say.

10. Bicaptain My Captain

When I suck a guy's cock it's all about his cock. I don't really care much about the rest of him. Never sucked a t-girl but would love the chance. Maybe bottom for her, too.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, I see his face upon greeting and after that it's nothing but his beautiful cock and balls in my face except to glance up with his cock in my mouth to see the look of pleasure upon his face. I go into a trance as everything around me is non existent as I'm sucking and slurping on his entire cock waiting for him to fill my mouth with his warm load of cum.

FWKbi and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  12. topper

topper Member

Since my wife cant and wont, the next logical choice was to accept the offer of my wifes gay friend. I'm not a cheater and the hastle of sneaking around with another woman, just isn't worth it. When we get together, its No Hastle Fun, especially with my wifes support. Receiving a great no strings bj cant be beat.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I agree and I've giving thousands of them. It's so quick and easy to provide him the satisfaction he's needing.

14. Bicaptain My Captain

And that great feeling of accomplishment when he cums.

Natepnt66 and LowHangers like this.
  15. Bicaptain My Captain

Nate, tat's why you have a blowbud.

Natepnt66 likes this.
  16. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife doesn't give blowjobs very often at all and almost never to completion. So my neighbor propositioned me. He knew I was married and didn't care. He said, "I'll make it simple. Whenever you want it, call me. Come over, I'll suck you off and then you can go back home."

That's how it started. Then I started sucking his dick too. He fucks me in the ass sometimes when I ask him to but he's content with us sucking each other off. Used to be a couple times a week but since I moved we havent gotten together in months.

17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

It's in the strong head sucking action that makes for a great BJ. Many women do, but many women don't do any suction at all. It just feels like a real loose vagina, no friction.

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife used to give me great BJs. Now if ever it's like hurry and get over with attitude. My friends wife hates giving or receiving oral. So we resort to taking care of each other's needs. Moreso me giving then he.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My boyfriend and his friend were over yesterday wanting some man time. They sat side by side on the couch while I sucked their cocks. I really enjoy sucking a cock while stroke one and alternating to the other. I did eventually focus on one cock at a time until I swallowed each of their loads. Then they both took care of my cock together. I do enjoy two mouths sucking and licking together.

20. Bicaptain My Captain

The more the merrier!