Married Coulples: What Did Your Partner Wear To Bed On Your Wedding Night?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nz male, Jul 24, 2012.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

What type of underwear / bed clothing did you or your partner wear for you on the first night of your honeymoon?
    Did you like or dislike their choice?
    My wife (aged 24 at the time) wore a very boring night gown that looked like it was borrowed from her grandmother! I didn't take too long to remove it - it didn't get me horny looking at it. A few months later, I asked her to buy something a bit more revealing & she did. It was worn about twice after that & then it got stored away. I asked for her to wear it for me again at a later stage but she thought it was not a neccesity & so I biffed it out in the rubbish! One night this year, I left her a nice sexy lingerie top under her pillow to wear for me once I got home from work late. Asked her not to wear anything else - not even her under wear (briefs) & she did as asked but it hasn't been worn for me since. She wears long bed clothing to bed - even on very hot nights she doesn't like wearing any type of brief looking types of clothing. Maybe her choice of clothing for our wedding night, was a sign of things to come?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why did you marry this woman?

question based on sum of your posts, not just her choice of pajamas.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I hoped on our wedding night she may have choosen something a bit sexier than what she did. We were both virgins until our wedding night & she hadn't any previous experience before that - I had but didn't involve intercourse.
    Why did I marry her - because we both got on very well & had a few things in common & I hadn't had any girlfriends before that. It seemed we were well matched but sexually maybe not?

4. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

I've been through a similar experience, my ex was a virgin. Became randy as hell for 3-4 years and then just switched it off. Once every 3 months missionary in the dark was too much for her. I decided to leave when a $300 la Perla lingerie gift for Valentine's Day was thrown at me (in the box) with the comment "I'm not your slut".....

My partner LOOOVES lingerie. No-one had ever bought her any before. Body fishnet suit, tiny thongs, suspenders, crotchless panties.....she gets off on all of them. However when we sleep, we're both naked. I'm her hot water bottle. :)

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dude, you need to be honest with yourself. If it's that much of a problem, try and sort it.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Seeing a woman in sexy lingerie is a big turn on for me also & it (lingerie) just manages to hide the naughty bits from full view & just wanting to see / know whats hidden under it is one of the best things to either get to experience or to imagine.
    You see all these woman in bikinis in magazines / internet & wonder what nice things underneath the materials are covering as well.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

she wore a Pooh Bear costume and I dressed up as eeyore.. and I fucked her from behind.. shot my honey down pooh bear's poohper

7. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

My wife wore a hot tub, a jacuzzi, and that's about it. :eek:

8. recme

recme Guest

My wife aged 24 at that time wore a white thong, white garter belt, stockings, and a matching bra. Combined with her heels she was hoooot

Deejay88 likes this.
  9. dastud

dastud Member

Boy, n-z male..... I think we married the same woman.

10. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

The key to all of these things is communication. Have a candid discussion and make sure you listen to her standpoint on the matter. My better half says that if there are any past issues or insecurities, this is an opportunity to work through them and to grow together.

While I personally don't care much for what is worn, it would cause me some worry to have my better half wear something as you describe to bed as I tend to believe that as some form of insecurity with self image. On that note, we typically sleep in the nude.

Best of luck and be sure to ask her to voice any concerns that she may have about you. :)

11. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Did your wife not wear something sexy looking either on the first night of honeymoon?
    Or something else we both have in common with our wife's?
    Does your wife wear seductive type lingerie now at times or goes to bed in the same style night wear as she did on your honeymoon?

12. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

Dude, if she couldn't be bothered on your wedding night, that kinda sucks hardcore.
    I'm not married and even without having had a wedding night, I still seduce my man with sexy lingerie at least twice a week. when not that, ill go to bed in panties only.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

howlyourname: You sound like the type I should have as a partner - seductive & willing to go to bed in only your underwear!

14. Marebare

Marebare Member

Naked - every night and as much as possible during the day from day one to present - even the wedding night and honeymoon - then we were extra naked - I don't want nuthin gettin between me and my man.

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. hifilady

hifilady Member

we both had nothing on and we also every night have nothing on it makes it easier if he wants it or I want it in the middle of the night!

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

We went to bed with her still in her wedding dress. There is something seriously special about having your bride ride your cock dressed like that. The only downfall was that since she is a prolific squirter, by the end of that marathon session the dress was fit for nothing but the bin. Oops!!!

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I've never been married but I imagine that I will be wearing white patent-leather ballet boots and a white studded collar when the evening arrives.

Deejay88 likes this.
  18. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Nothing but we were camping

19. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

It was almost 19 years ago. But it was (1) wedding dress still on, (2) skimpy satin nightgown, (3) nothing.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Naked! :D

Except, we actually did not make love on our wedding night, we had a big night with my family instead and was too tired when we got to out B&B.

But we made up for it the next morning.

Its something that has kind of bothered me ever since, but at least we made love in the first 24hrs of being married, So there is that.

Deejay88 likes this.